• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen one sold in awhile. Anyone want to chime in on the value of a 2007 players cup cryztal flx buzzz. Red in color and only thrown in a field a few times. There were only 400 of these made... Thanks

I am just getting back into disc golf and I have several disc that I would like to know the value of if any.

null_zps32911b7c.jpg

null_zpsc3c80e91.jpg

null_zpsf7c54481.jpg

null_zpsf92299f7.jpg

I am just getting back into disc golf and I have several disc that I would like to know the value of if any.

null_zps32911b7c.jpg

null_zpsc3c80e91.jpg

null_zpsf7c54481.jpg

null_zpsf92299f7.jpg

What is the first disc? If it's a Roc might be worth $10-$20 depending on weight, condition, and ink. Any other mold not as much. Cobra may be worth something to right person, again dependent on weight and condition.

Is the 11x Roc hard or soft feeling. Looks to be in good condition? Weight? Ink? $ 25-40.

DX Roc Bigbird Stamp $ 15-30...

Worlds biggest Viper in that condition not much. $ 5-9.

You won't have any trouble finding buyers for those two Rocs...

Dont sell the Rocs. Throw the Rocs.

You guys that throw out #'s on Big Birds I guess assume everything is a Rancho? Don't you have to figure out if it is a Sanny, Ontario or Rancho? Doesn't that effect the price?

I have this one too. I believe it is a Viper
null_zpsf4292d6f.jpg

Any raised lettering on the back of this Viper (doubt it, looks to be proto/first run)? Hard to place a value on this one because not many around and some people collect proto star stamps, however the condition kills it so I will say $15-35 depending if you can find the right buyer...

Thanks Van, one other thing. I have another disc that is a shuttle puppy? It is pink and has a space shuttle on it. It is a putter and more domed than an aviar. What about something like that. It is here somewhere.... I was looking in a closet and the garage for it.

Dont sell the Rocs. Throw the Rocs.

You guys that throw out #'s on Big Birds I guess assume everything is a Rancho? Don't you have to figure out if it is a Sanny, Ontario or Rancho? Doesn't that effect the price?

You maybe right because I was assuming it was Sanny...tough to take all factors into consideration with only one picture. Also don't just lump me in with anyone or any group. Thanks.

Thanks Van, one other thing. I have another disc that is a shuttle puppy? It is pink and has a space shuttle on it. It is a putter and more domed than an aviar. What about something like that. It is here somewhere.... I was looking in a closet and the garage for it.
Is it a lid or a bevled disc? Might be an Aero if it is a bevled disc.

Don't lose that one it might be worth the most of the 5 you posted. But it's very difficult to place a value on because so few are around. Also on the Shuttle Puppy it's mostly for collectors only so condition is king...

Is it a lid or a bevled disc? Might be an Aero if it is a bevled disc.

From his description it doesn't sound like an Aero. So what are the other molds with the shuttle on it? Pretty sure the one I have is an Avair?

null_zps32911b7c.jpg
Can you flip this one over and describe the tooling. The discs of that era often had differnt tooling, so just by knowing what the tooling says and the location of the tooling it can narrow down the mold. Once you know the mold and the condition you can get a better idea of value.

From his description it doesn't sound like an Aero. So what are the other molds with the shuttle on it? Pretty sure the one I have is an Avair?
I'm not sure. Super Puppies, Eagle/Aero's and Aviars are all I know of. They ran them more than once; some say 83 Worlds on them. Mine doesn't. They ran some for 93 Worlds; I don't know if those are the ones that just say "Shuttle Putter" or if those said 93 Worlds on them. Anyway, of the discs I'm aware of an Aero would be the only one I can think of that would be domier than an Aviar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts