• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really depends on the Wizard thrower. Normally, I would say 15-20 on a circle tooled wizard but I don't see the old evo wizards as much. So on the upside, there aren't as many of these but downside is they aren't as popular. I would pay you 15 shipped for it. PM me if interested.

scales 170.6 8/10

images clipped

what do these go for?

Last edited:
ive got 5 brand new unthrown pro line orcs

all 10/10..all 175g except one yellow at 174g

whats the prices

There is not as much love for the Pro Line orc as other pro line models. There are still people that swear by them though. I would think that mint condition, 25 each would be a fair price. Unless these have gotten way more expensive all of a sudden.

Looks like a 150dx Shark with some kind of weird stamp intertwined into the stock stamp. Disc is read with shinny Purple Shark stamp and black other stamp.

After looking more the black stamp looks like a hulk Lab peace sign with a basket over top.

Little help please, both are originals. Green with red prism 177 and blue is 170. No ink. 8.5/10. Thanks
2013-03-04_20-01-16_18_zpsdc82c127.jpg

2013-03-04_20-07-10_31_zps45df7e1d.jpg

Thanks

wasp tooled are older.

Thank you, so wasp tooled are 1st run bar stamped buzzzes and buzzz tooled are 2nd run original bar stamped buzzzes?

Also, I attempt to answer my own question above and you guys can tell me if I am even close.

Green w/ prism 177 8.5/10, no ink, near perfect stamp- $50?

Blue 170 8.5/10, no ink, near perfect stamp- $40? just because it's not max weight

Little help please, both are originals. Green with red prism 177 and blue is 170. No ink. 8.5/10. Thanks
2013-03-04_20-01-16_18_zpsdc82c127.jpg

First run buzzzes have "First Run" in the stamp and are wasp tooled. There are also 2nd First Run Buzzzes (wasp tooled) and many of them were a special run for the players cup. There are also Bar Stamped Buzzzes that are not considered First Run but can be tooled with Wasp (older) and Buzzz (newer). I'm unsure where the 2nd First runs fit into the timeline. IMO I think you underestimated your heavy green buzzz.
HvLX4y0l.jpg

I have a very early Orc. It is a milky/pearly Orc from the 2004 Bowling Green tournament (red stamp). It is in really great cosmetic condition, ink on inner rim, stank is all good except a few smudges. I don't have a picture yet but can get one if it matters that much. How rare and of what worth or importance is it?

'05 Glo Firebird

My friend has this 175g 2005 glow firebird and wants to know the value. it has a cool full color tourney print/stamp, it is really flat and never thrown, and it is numbered 10/26. Anybody seen a similar one sell recently? Or know what its worth regardless of the badass limited print stamp? Any input is appreciated.

2013091695191551 by titovanburen, on Flickr

2013091695192921 by titovanburen, on Flickr

2013091695192944 by titovanburen, on Flickr

Last edited:
Picked this up for a few bucks from a friend never seen one with this stamp before and I don't know much about collector discs but I think its pretty old
SEValk_zpsf6772453.jpg

Picked this up for a few bucks from a friend never seen one with this stamp before and I don't know much about collector discs but I think its pretty old
SEValk_zpsf6772453.jpg

I read that Innova used the same stamp for a run of light plastic to be used at the Japan Open, so some people refer to it as "Japan Open Stamp". It is a unique stamp that usually gets a premium.

m4LlF3sl.jpg

I have a very early Orc. It is a milky/pearly Orc from the 2004 Bowling Green tournament (red stamp). It is in really great cosmetic condition, ink on inner rim, stank is all good except a few smudges. I don't have a picture yet but can get one if it matters that much. How rare and of what worth or importance is it?

SbO4EwJl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.