• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two brand new Paul Mcbeth two time ROC3 that
Are the American flag dye. One mint and unthrown.
One unthrown and signed by Paul himself when I ran into him
At USDGC amateur doubles.
Any ideas?

Exactly what you paid for it plus 3$ for shipping. Unless innova coughs up run numbers and a promise not to make more these, they are just cool looking dyes and worth slightly more than retail due to the 2x stamp not being in general distribution yet.

2 super rocs from 2008. Orange is 8.5 to 9 with ink in rim. Red is 8 to 8.5 with ink in rim.

Weight is really going to affect price as these are throwers. 25 ish if >175 and 20 tops if <175. Probably pushing 30 if max weight to the right buyer.

Please help me price this disc!
8/10 ink on back ,168 Polaris LS 1.13. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it's champion edition
Tacky and finger printy.

Identifying Millennium plastic as CE involves a dark Voodoo ritual that only the most experienced Mill collectors know the secrets of.

Basically the only way to do it is by hand or have a 1/2000 JLS. Based on experience, trying to determine if a non QMega, QMS, or JLS is CE is a PITA and it doesn't really matter because there is no way to prove to somebody that can't feel up the plastic that it is CE. It also doesn't bring much of a price premium. I'm talking <30 for CE millennium that isn't one of the three molds I listed.

just got this beauty and was wondering on value?
10x 175g
1 little part with small scrape/ ding but this thing is in great shape other than that. still has some flashing. very tacky/finger printy/grippy

Z6pRh3El.jpg

4x JK-Pro Valk. Strong 7/10. 168.5g. Faded ink on back.

Attachments

• 4x%20Valk.jpg
    4x%20Valk.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 26

thank you very much to you and the previous guy for value input. Decided to go ahead and list er on ebay as I don't throw eagles. but dang is this thing grippy,tacky finger printy. been a while since I held any plastic like this and I forgot how much it sticks to the hand. NICE!:thmbup:

So what would a unthrown 175g Star Eagle L be worth? Its yellow with a two colored stamp (silver top, blue bottom). I've never seen an L mold star one before.

20131001_165034.jpg

Pearly Green Pre-Flight Champ Wraith.. Worth anything?

Pen says WR 174

Here are pictures of the Star Eagle L, it doesn't really show any of the swirls of color though. I'm mainly trying to gauge if this is worth enough that I'd feel bad for throwing it. At the rate I lose discs I can't afford to be throwing expensive OOP stuff.

http://imgur.com/8Usr6eI

first run pro aviar rim is in great shape, still would say 6/10 it seemed to be under water for quite some time. i cleaned up grime from it but some of the plastic is starting to faintly peel. 169g.

no im not lookin to sell im jw what the market is at on em if anything

http://imgur.com/8Usr6eI

first run pro aviar rim is in great shape, still would say 6/10 it seemed to be under water for quite some time. i cleaned up grime from it but some of the plastic is starting to faintly peel. 169g.

no im not lookin to sell im jw what the market is at on em if anything

Not a great plastic, especially used. This is all I got.
kL3HyCFl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts