• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] What is your favorite putter and why?

I went Magnet > Rhyno > Ion > Pure > Magic... all the while, flirting with a Wizard. It felt too deep for the longest time. Even though its about the same damn thing as an Ion. There was always some chemistry there, some sparks between us. But no, I was only in to low profile Swedish putters at the time, so we never connected.

Until, one fateful day in 2013... I went out for a stop at the Throw Shop for PDs an any natural beauty Teebirds I might find. I got about 40miles down the road when I noticed I had forgotten my putters in my basket at home! So I picked up a Wizard to check out... and, I believe he had a 4/20 special goin' on that day, so what the hell - I picked up another same weight, color, texture, stamp.

I have a handful of brand new matched pairs of Wizards that have only felt the chains of my practice basket. That same first pair are sitting in my bag right now. I know I'll have to throw a fresh pair in some day. Or, perhaps not?

Discraft Challengers... They go in, Plain and Simple.