• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your Buzzz of choice?

What's your Buzzz of choice?

• 1st Run

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • 2FR Buzzz

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • Old production Z

Votes: 34 11.4%
  • New production Z

Votes: 69 23.1%
  • Midnight

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Z SS

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • ESP SS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESP

Votes: 35 11.7%
  • FLX

Votes: 37 12.4%
  • Pro D

Votes: 14 4.7%
  • Crystal Z

Votes: 26 8.7%
  • Crystal FLX

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Sparkle Z

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • X Buzzz

Votes: 20 6.7%
  • I plead the 5th...

Votes: 28 9.4%

• Total voters
Hell yeah those Glo Buzzes are nice! They fly on the most beautiful lines I've ever seen with any disc, and they cut the wind very nicely as well.

Glo Buzzz is a beautiful thing (especially when it has a giant ghost stamp of the bee :) )

Otherwise, I'm all about the ESP ... mostly for the grip.

A.Mutt said:
Glo Buzzz is a beautiful thing (especially when it has a giant ghost stamp of the bee :) )

Otherwise, I'm all about the ESP ... mostly for the grip.

where do you get these?

Danforth said:
What? Nobody got no love for the Photon Glow? :shock:

Pro D doesn't get a lot of love on here. Photon Glow is the only plastic less durable than Pro D. I think it would be cool if I wanted to get a Buzzz flippy, but I prefer the most durable plastics as I use my Buzzzes primarily for stable shots.

discspeed said:
Danforth said:

Pro D doesn't get a lot of love on here. Photon Glow is the only plastic less durable than Pro D. I think it would be cool if I wanted to get a Buzzz flippy, but I prefer the most durable plastics as I use my Buzzzes primarily for stable shots.

GET a Buzz flippy? hell, they're flippy right out of the box! That's what I like 'em for, they fly a bit like Meteor or something like that.

Danforth said:
discspeed said:
Danforth said:

GET a Buzz flippy? hell, they're flippy right out of the box! That's what I like 'em for, they fly a bit like Meteor or something like that.
Somebody eats their OATS. :lol:

rusch_bag said:
A buzzz is not flippy out of the box.

Absolutely true. A Buzzz doesn't flip unless you turn or OAT it over. Unless you're Masterbeato and you flip Tridents. :lol:

JKP said:
i meant GLOW with Giant ghost buzzz stamp

I got mine from Dynamic Discs back in early September, it was the only one they had. IIRC it was a prototype run for a their new glo z plastic that got distributed at worlds.

If I could match every disc in my bag to a dog breed, my Elite Z Buzzz would be a Border Collie. The thing obeys my every command. Does whatever I want it to do, and does it consistently and gracefully. It is a thing of beauty.

discspeed said:
rusch_bag said:

Absolutely true. A Buzzz doesn't flip unless you turn or OAT it over. Unless you're Masterbeato and you flip Tridents. :lol:

I meant the Photon Glo Buzz, I've got a 165g that turns when thrown flat. It doesn't handle much more than a 5 mph headwind.

Danforth said:
discspeed said:
rusch_bag said:

I meant the Photon Glo Buzz, I've got a 165g that turns when thrown flat. It doesn't handle much more than a 5 mph headwind.

That makes more sense. Yeah, as I said before, I like the Buzzz for stable shots. Most Buzzzes get a little squirrely when flippy. I also like my flippy discs to be a little heavier so they are not so wind sensitive, as being flippy makes them sensitive anyway. Personally I use a Meteor as a flippy mid as I find it to be a lot like a Buzzz only with a little better glide when turned over.

discspeed said:
Personally I use a Meteor as a flippy mid as I find it to be a lot like a Buzzz only with a little better glide when turned over.

Thats good to hear, I've been thinking I need an understable mid to complement the Buzzzes. Up until now I've messed around with Comets and Stratus but neither have worked as consistently for me as just grabbing my lightest Buzzz.