• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Any word from retailers on these yet? Expected release date etc?

For the other three Memorial releases, they said they would be available at retailers March 8. However, for the Buzzz 10, they simply say "Look for it at retailers soon"

This is the first disc I have been excited about before the release in a long time. O_O

What do they mean when they say "original Wasp tooling"? Does that just mean it will say Wasp in the raised letters inside the rim? From what I have heard that is what tooling is- the raised lettering. Never understood why they call it that.

What do they mean when they say "original Wasp tooling"? Does that just mean it will say Wasp in the raised letters inside the rim? From what I have heard that is what tooling is- the raised lettering. Never understood why they call it that.

Yup, thats what it means.

Ellis said the tooling wore off, so they had to re-do it. Now its more "graphic". I bet it will look like the Wasp logo instead of just standard type face.

Besides the feel of the plastic, how do the Wasp tooled Buzzzes differ in flight vs a current Z Buzzz? I'm thinking of my little stack of stiff, flat, lightly pearly, mostly tourney stamped Z Buzzzes.

imagine a buzz and you look in the rim and it says wasp.

also grips tacky doesn't explode when you hit a tree.

the end

Last edited:
So, a softer, tackier Buzzz that absorbs impacts a bit better and costs at least seven dollars more?

The early Buzzzes consistently had more HSS. 15% or so of Buzzzes now have a similar HSS.

This is why I loved the original Halloween Buzzzes....they fly almost like a Wasp when new.

I was able to pre order 2 as well. These releases are pretty disheartening tho. The zombee isn't all that great, and two nuke ss releases? Come onnnnn. Even tho Im getting two of these anniversary discs, I still think it will drop the value of the original wasp tooled bs buzzzes. Hope they feel and throw like my old school ones. Be a lot less worried about possibly losing one lol

Latest posts