• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

The picture of the WASP tooling makes me sad. That's not the same at all. I have dozens of WASP tooled Buzzzs, all different colors, bought from all different people/places. All of my originals (FR, 2FR, BS) are all the same, thin WASP letters with a larger TM than pictured above. There were certainly no Discraft team bar stamps in the tooling, rather "Discraft INC" in thin lettering. Not to mention, the colors that I've seen so far do not much up at all.

Will there be any pearl in these 10th Anniversary editions? That is my only hope. If I pre-ordered a handful of clear pop-top runofthemill Buzzzs (regardless that I only spent the $18.00 each) my heart will break a little. If that is the case, I am confident that I can quickly resell and recoup my financial loss, but I will surely be left in mourning.

Yep, someone already pointed that out much earlier in the thread. I pre-ordered knowing that these Buzzzes will be nothing like the originals other than the throwback stamp.

By "They" you mean, Discraft? I was under the impression that it was the same plastic, same tooling, etc. I can write WASP with a Sharpie if it's really that important to me. In any event, it sounds like a 2013 Buzzz that really has nothing in common with the originals.

I would say don't have expectations that these will be the same as original bar stamp Buzzz's. They are a new product modeled after the original. Hopefully they will have the same stability as the Wasp tooled Buzzz's. If not, then they will be the same as all the other Buzzz's I have.

Best thing is that besides the FR and 2FR all of the Buzzz's I have ever owned flew the same.

I read in this thread about the etching, not sure if it came from discraft or some other source.

All I care about is how it feels and the stability. They could put a frog on the bottom for all I care. Im just hoping for a more stable buzzz, just short of a wasp...like the old ones

I go into it thinking they will be close but not perfect. I have a Tenth Anniversary First Run Cyclone from 2003 Worlds #81/100 It's very close to what they were in the early nineties down to the plastic blend. If DC can get that close with these it will be the best $37 bucks I've spent in a while.

nothing like ordering from a place which can not let you select color or weight. i hate those stores terrible business model.

nothing like ordering from a place which can not let you select color or weight. i hate those stores terrible business model.

Dealers are not allowed to preorder with specific weights and colors, per Discraft's request.

Dealers are not allowed to preorder with specific weights and colors, per Discraft's request.

no, but community discs is willing to take note of a customers desired color and weight and pick through the stock for their pre orders when the discs arrive.

It's been confirmed to be true.

Discraft Disc Golf: No hard limit has been set, within reason. Offers to purchase the entire run have already been denied in order to best serve all our customers.

Per their FB page in the comments.

Boom. Thanks for you're amusing pictures and now looking like an ass.

The colors are a bit weak but still look good. Excited to get mine soon!

Well you guys made me all nervous about them disappearing before they hit stores. Just hit up volo for their preorder, so now I am in the mix for 5 discs..thanks ;-)

Latest posts