• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

10KLDG - Minnesota Disc Golfers Unite

Oooo party barge?!

An annual gathering of several Twin Cities players who are essentially the core of numerous weekly leagues around here. I could not give you a number, but I think I have seen 10-15 in the past in one super group. It is all weather-dependent.

It is a fun group, and they know people will get caught up behind them so they will let people play through. Still, I want my group out there before they tee off. The first 5 to 6 holes on this layout are notorious for causing back-ups, as well as the final hole.

Imma hit cp Adams tomorrow for the first time playing the winter dubs league. I am in red wing and pretty sure I forgot my putters at home in Ssp, didn't check before I left. Whooops.

Might be putting with rocs or polecats tomorrow.

In elmexdela's absence he asked me to post and see who would be down for a trip to highbride this summer? He is thinking a full weekend where we leave Friday and camp till Sunday morning. Lots of golf and beer! Anyone interested in getting in on the planning?

In elmexdela's absence he asked me to post and see who would be down for a trip to highbride this summer? He is thinking a full weekend where we leave Friday and camp till Sunday morning. Lots of golf and beer! Anyone interested in getting in on the planning?

No promises but I might be interested. Too far out and I am trying to make it feasible to go to Am Worlds as well this summer.

soooooo let's go ahead and get a head count on who's going to kp tomorrow and when? i may just take the early round and forego the winter warmer so i can get to my gf's earlier and sober-ier.

Does anyone know of any events this spring leading up to the Majestic on May 30th? I am looking for 1-2 smaller events leading up to that weekend.