• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

10KLDG - Minnesota Disc Golfers Unite

It was really something seeing him throw in person for the first time a month ago at the LSO. It just keeps going!!!

Yeah man he's nuckin futs.

I used him as a tester to see if I had truly over stable destroyers. The answer was "yes, if you throw less than 600'".

He says he really likes the tesla for his forehand grip, tried to get him to toss some mvp the other month.

Saw him quite a bit in our league and it is unreal. Beside playing a X1 skip shot I don't think he ever used anything more than a putter :) Best arm in MN and soon maybe the best in the world?

Was glad to see him play well the first two rounds of the USDGC and get on the final card for round 3.

And another up and coming kid from our league Noah! Way to represent MN in the Performance leading after each of the first 3 rounds. Kid is crazy good. GJ to both!

Heading over to Kenwood this morning with the wife. Should be there around 11am to practice some putting if anyone is in the area!

Yeah, Noah and the kp kid have that up and coming status on lockdown.

Wish I could get out today. Pretty sure this is the last day this beautiful until next June.

Well I somehow managed a 3 day weekend. I think I will celebrate with disc golf for most of it. I'm going to take another crack at finding Acorn on Saturday. I do have to be done by 1pm to get ready for the Gopher football game, so I hope to be there around 9-10am to get a couple rounds in if anyone wants to join in.

Dunno about Sunday, but if someone does I can get out at any time. Kind of my take the day as it comes.

Monday I hope to head over to the Valley or Kaposia for the first time. Dunno which, but want to play a few rounds at at least 1 of the courses.

Should be a decent weekend weather wise, dunno about Monday's weather, but if anyone is interested let me know!

Just confirming I will be at Acorn tomorrow morning (Sat) around 9am to get a couple rounds in. Weather still iffy on Monday, so I might just stay in the south metro around Brockway or Red Oak.

Might try to make it up to acorn. PM me in the AM if you get a chance.

BTW, Monday looks like the last warm day of the year at 75... not sure what forecast you are looking at though with the weather terrorists ;)

HA! Good to hear about Monday's weather. Maybe I will hit up Kaposia since it is now F2P. Last I looked on Weds it said thunderstorms haha.

So I see the majestic on the pro tour list, anyone privy to details? The listing made it seem like only BRP was being played, which concerns me.

So I see the majestic on the pro tour list, anyone privy to details? The listing made it seem like only BRP was being played, which concerns me.

From what little I have heard, because we are still talking about months and months before details have to be finalized, is that the Majestic will be two separate tournaments; one for Ams and one for Pros. However, it is my understanding that if you so choose you may play in both (as long as you pay both times).

As for courses, BRP is likely only tournament headquarters and or the site for the Final 9. Anything beyond that is speculation, but I would not be surprised to see Vision Quest used as well with its proximity being so close.

So with the Pro Tour looks like there is going to be lots of Clinics and Vendor Stops
So Far

Discmania is planning on stopping at Red Oak Leagues tonight and Zimmerman Dubs Friday 22nd

Scott Stokley is holding Clincs and BYOP Doubles for Blue Power at Red Oak July 26th 5-6pm

Ricky Wysocki is holding a Clinic and playing in Delta league at Lakewood 4:30, Meet at greet at Delta before that

Latest posts