• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

15 times champion

Men can't play in FPO, women however can play in MPO, thusly it is not "open." regardless of the "O" in FPO. His point is MPO is the only non restricted division.

So...
Pro Masters and Pro Women are akin to each other because they exclude certain players. So, following that logic, agree or not, Paige and Valorie, etc... are not true Champions because they didnt beat paul or Ricky or whomever. If theirs count as championships, then Pro Master's winner's should as well.

Paige and Val aren't "true champions"? Beginning to see why MJ might not get along with the Charlotte Disc Golf Club.

Men can't play in FPO, women however can play in MPO, thusly it is not "open." regardless of the "O" in FPO. His point is MPO is the only non restricted division.

So...
Pro Masters and Pro Women are akin to each other because they exclude certain players. So, following that logic, agree or not, Paige and Valorie, etc... are not true Champions because they didnt beat paul or Ricky or whomever. If theirs count as championships, then Pro Master's winner's should as well.

Now I'm reading this again and I should have asked this first: Are you subscribing to that theory, or merely clarifying someone else's belief for the respondent?

Because I like to live dangerously, I'd just like to point out that there is actually very little absolute difference between the percentage of men who were born with biological differences that will prevent them from ever beating everyone else in the world (very nearly 100%), and the percentage of women who were born with biological differences that will prevent them from ever beating everyone else in the world (perhaps, but maybe not, 100%).

Well we wont get a 16x this year, unless he takes down Pro Masters again.... Very surprising he isn't at world's considering how close it is to where he lives. His officials status is expired as well?...

I think they should all be considered world titles and added to each other.

It might be hard to believe, sometimes competitive DG starts to be boring. What more can he do, talent has passed him by, I'd retire too.

Well we wont get a 16x this year, unless he takes down Pro Masters again.... Very surprising he isn't at world's considering how close it is to where he lives. His officials status is expired as well?...
He posted on FB he's been injured and likely to miss Pro Masters, too.

Latest posts