• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] 18 Holes...But only 1 Disc

Another vote for the Envy. Shot a round with my full bag on Hudson Mills Monster(+7). I was frustrated cuz thats well over my average. The next day I came out and said screw it, Envy only round. Shot a +1. Not too bad at all.

My most trusty disc is by far my Omega SS. Its been beaten up for the last two seasons and I can hit every line I need to with it. I would fall short on distance with some holes but my accuracy would save me.

the putting is what makes this question hard.
I'd probably say some type of roc since I can decently putt with one.

I know I'm definitely not normal but my home course used to be this crazy windy flat course a mile out from my house. So I used a star firebird all the time I get to go straight on anny and hyzer on hyzer line. Throw it softly on a hyzer FH for short stuff. Definitely that beauty

Discraft Glide. Rim works well in my hand for FH and BH. Powers down nicely, holds any line you ask of it, and easy to putt with. Love my Glides.

MVP Axis.

Second choice would be the Ion, but my home course is too long.

actually it really depends on the course.
on a longer course, i'd probably pick a driver like an old mold beast or trespass. I'd rather park holes for drop-ins or just par out.

if i brought only a putter, it would be difficult to even guarantee par on a lot of holes.

I've had success with the Axis in neutron plastic and also the Envy. Wanna try the Alias because it is easier to put with than my Axis, but I would loose a little D. Almost like a bigger Envy, hand feel is similar and it's pretty workable like the Axis. Tangent would be the honorable mention, really love it but put much better with the Alias. Pretty similar discs, but totally different, weird right

Another vote for the Tangent. I can put it in a hyzer or anny line if I absolutely have to, but that disc just wants to go straight.

Latest posts