• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Well that was just uncalled for. I was busy dyeing discs last night anyway and the wife was asleep by the time I made it to bed.

lol so u gave her the christmas present when she was asleep? I bet she was suprised this morning and said "where did this pearl necklace come from?" :confused:

@solomon: snap into a slim jim lol :hfive:

Oh schnikes:

One update:
Always like:
DX Eagle X around 170g.
Pro Leopard around 167g.
KC Pro Aviars max weight all day everyday.
KC Pro Rocs from 175g to 180g.
Patches for the bag.
Voodoo Mojo

I have gone from KC Pro Aviars to Wizards. Wizards 175g. I like the SuperSoft that feel like a new KC Pro Aviar.

Also to my secret Santa... I forgot to mention that I play in a weekly glow league so I'd love anything glow related too. But overall, I'll be grateful for anything you send my way.

I'm all packed up and ready to ship to my recipient. Probably going to send my pack out on Monday. :thmbup:

i like 170+
champ max
opto trident
opto striker
opto vision
ion
star wraiths
z buzzz
gator
axis
vector

I figured I would update my wants/Prefers to my SS
167gm-173gm only please
Opto Striker
Opto/ GL River
Champ TL Plus Mold (Have been eyeing this thing for a while, but am interested in seeing how it throws.)

I am looking forward the swag people get real soon.

with all the black friday specials I decided to order my ss pack, it worked out waaay cheaper and the person is scoring some nice sweet NEW plastic, all ofr which are moulds they use. Best thing is, they wont know who the hell sent it as its coming direct from the company!

Got the name and address of my recipient today.
Looking forward to putting a box together.

Also, I just wanted to post a wishlist for my SS:

I prefer all discs to be 168-175g.
Blue, black and orange colored discs are generally my fave.

Discs I do not own and would like to try:
Firebird
TL

Anything Lat 64 gold line is good.
(I already have vision, flow, river and love em).

I tend to stay away from high-speed stuff and enjoy:
Teebirds and Eagles, Buzzes.
Anything MVP works too.

T-shirt size: Medium.
Hat size: XL
I'd be very willing to try any local brews, if you wish to send a bottle too.
(since there was some discussion of this earlier).

Ultimately, I'll be stoked w/ whatever you send me. :thmbup:

A quick question about maintaining the secrecy of our santahood do we send the delivery conformation number to our recipient or to solomon or another intermediary that will use it as necessary?

you could probably post it here, they'll know who it was after it arrives anyway. confirmation number just shows the box moving not it's destination while in transit. The secret ends after they get the box for the most part.

I just had a brilliant idea!!! Oh I wish I could see the look on their face when they open this one!
Hope Scott's got ME! :D
Oh, and uh, somebody's gettin' a taste of Michigan from Santa! * :thmbup:

* sorry, but don't expect anything from GM, Ford, or Chrysler. :p

with all the black friday specials I decided to order my ss pack, it worked out waaay cheaper and the person is scoring some nice sweet NEW plastic, all ofr which are moulds they use. Best thing is, they wont know who the hell sent it as its coming direct from the company!
Good move from down under: Stealthy, shrwed, and suhweet! Would be cool to get more international participation (although shipping around the world is quite it more than shipping domestically).

just got my target. should be fun!

Tweaked my list a bit:
also condensed it into a TL;DR format. check my earlier post for full deets.

--Lat 64: GL low-speed discs (swirly!)
--Zippo Handwarmer.
--Lights for discs, UV flashlight, glow discs
--A putter. any tacky, gummy, kinda flexible putter.
--A bottle of your favorite local brew/local brewery glass
--discs i would be happy to try: trak, ascent, northman, vector, axis, drone, xxx, swan, ion, soft summit.
--A DGCR patch for my bag.
--a random disc of your choosing (lower speed though)
--I like bright discs (PINK/yellow/red/orange) and durable plastic.

no worries if you can't get my wants. unexpected surprises are good too!

Last edited: