• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

I forgot to get in on this this year - Don't have a clue how! I did manage to get involved though because someone got a disc off me and had me ship it directly to someone else.

ive been screwing around fora week now tryin to get by the dg store here in town to exchange an item for one of my SS people. I found out late that they were a innova fan and i already got something discraft. The girl at the shop is cool but everytime I go by they are closed and she has said she will meet me up at the store to swap it out and when i contact her she says she will txt me later when she can get by there and never does. Im getting frustrated. I just wanna mail my stuff. I dont procrastinate like this.

Too many of you are trying to track packages. Just brought down the website:

I recieved the following message:

USPS.com is temporarily unavailable.

ive been screwing around fora week now tryin to get by the dg store here in town to exchange an item for one of my SS people. I found out late that they were a innova fan and i already got something discraft. The girl at the shop is cool but everytime I go by they are closed and she has said she will meet me up at the store to swap it out and when i contact her she says she will txt me later when she can get by there and never does. Im getting frustrated. I just wanna mail my stuff. I dont procrastinate like this.

I would not sweat it too much and send them what I already purchased if I were you. I consider myself a discraft guy but if someone got me a disc my another manufacturer I would not get upset. As a matter of fact I would at least try it out.

I would not sweat it too much and send them what I already purchased if I were you. I consider myself a discraft guy but if someone got me a disc my another manufacturer I would not get upset. As a matter of fact I would at least try it out.

for sure, plus if they really hate the disc that much, they can trade or sell it to get an innova, thats the great thing about these SS, theres always a way to get something you really want :)

well, now that my two packages are received and posted...

where's mine??

Seriously! I want presents :p

^
patience_grasshopper.jpg

Yeah but this is swag. You would look a lil retarded with a bag full of innova and a big innova logo across the back of your shirt and then a discraft logo across your forehead :doh: if it were a disc i wouldnt think twice about it, but i wont make someone look bipolar.

Yeah but this is swag. You would look a lil retarded with a bag full of innova and a big innova logo across the back of your shirt and then a discraft logo across your forehead :doh: if it were a disc i wouldnt think twice about it, but i wont make someone look bipolar.

I do this all the time. I wear discraft and vibram dri-fits because I got them at good prices and they look nice, not because I am sponsored by them or throw their plastic.

Although I do have a drone/zone/comet in the bag now and just bought a soft summit and ridge to try out.

It's all about disc golf, not (insert brand name here).

im a lil OCD so you'd have to excuse me. I agree with the whole plastic thing. Id throw multiple brands without any question because its all about what you can use to play ur best. But if its something i can control like clothing id rather it match, but whatever thats just me and I guess a benefit to whoever my SS recipient is.

Too many of you are trying to track packages. Just brought down the website:

I recieved the following message:

USPS.com is temporarily unavailable.
wouldnt that be hilarious if it were us
lol, i hear ya.

see, someone understands me :hfive:

+1 for not mixing and matching. you wont catch me out with an innova shirt and discraft hat or some scenario like that. however, if someone else wanted to wear that out i dont have a problem with it i cant tell someone how to dress haha

Latest posts