• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

My UPS driver just stopped at my brother's work where he usually drops my packages off when no one is at home. He said I had a package in there but was not able to grab it right then because a container of UV ink for a billboard printer opened up and spilled everywhere in the truck and he was running late trying to clean things up. Mine should be safe though because it was up high on a shelf.

I can't wait to get home!

Waiting for my last few items to arrive , they got shipped on thur so I should get them today or tomorrow then off toooooooooooooooooo a state that has a ugly ass dog as a football mascot!

Package Returned?

So what happens if the package you sent out is returned, due to no fault of your own?

I tracked the package I sent and the postman left a Notice of Delivery on my recipient's door. He has 15 days to get to the post office and collect the package. If he does not, the package is going to be shipped back to me.

What then? Should I pay another $16 to resend?

I'd say no...if he knows it is there for pickup and he doesn't then I wouldn't. If he wanted to pay the shipping back to him, I would do that.

100_2521.jpg
Gold line Bolt: beautiful color
Gold line Core: also a beautiful color
Gremlin: I think this is gator like, the gray color is awesome on this disc.
3 sets of hand warmers
12 oz of barely wine
1 pint of a Christmas ale

Thanks again Fishy your gift was awesome. That core will be replacing my Buzz I just lost.

So what happens if the package you sent out is returned, due to no fault of your own?

I tracked the package I sent and the postman left a Notice of Delivery on my recipient's door. He has 15 days to get to the post office and collect the package. If he does not, the package is going to be shipped back to me.

What then? Should I pay another $16 to resend?

I'd say no...if he knows it is there for pickup and he doesn't then I wouldn't. If he wanted to pay the shipping back to him, I would do that.

If I do not see anything posted from him in the next couple of days, I may send him a PM to remind him to go to the post office. I guess I am more excited than he is!

If I do not see anything posted from him in the next couple of days, I may send him a PM to remind him to go to the post office. I guess I am more excited than he is!

Good idea, my guy hasn't posted anywhere on DGCR since his wants post in this thread, and I know his package was delivered yesterday, I am almost as excited to see him post it as I am to receive my own.

1 more package in the custody of our postal workers. I was told it would take 5-10 days to get to its destination, which is 358 miles NE of me, just past a big pond. :)

all this talk of peoples gifts being delivered or returned is beginning to worry me. Although i havent seen many people say they were sending to florida either. If by chance you did have me and it has been returned or shows that its been delivered but not claimed please contact me so i can find out what is going on. If not just ignore this post as if im crazy lol that is all

Still nothing for me in the mail.....however today I sent a package south.... but I'm not giving hints because I like to see you guys sweat it out.

Are your buttcheeks clenched as tight as mine? The world may never know!

all this talk of peoples gifts being delivered or returned is beginning to worry me. Although i havent seen many people say they were sending to florida either. If by chance you did have me and it has been returned or shows that its been delivered but not claimed please contact me so i can find out what is going on. If not just ignore this post as if im crazy lol that is all

did you forget your ritalin this morning?;)

Here's a little something to ease the worried masses....going to CA

Screenshot2011-12-06at12628PM-1.png

Waiting for my last few items to arrive , they got shipped on thur so I should get them today or tomorrow then off toooooooooooooooooo a state that has a ugly ass dog as a football mascot!

Hey, I resemble that remark!

My SS package is enroute.

Oh, and the building did catch on fire, but I just called the FD on my way out:thmbup:

Latest posts