• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Here's a little something to ease the worried masses....going to CA

Screenshot2011-12-06at12628PM-1.png

worst thing about UPS = No weekend delivery

My package is set to go out tomorrow at the deadline.. if you are in one of The Carolinas and reading this, don't worry, you have not been forgotten!

Hmm, i'm one of those people that really don't post here that often. I wonder if my package was delivered and one of the room mates is trolling me by holding out? Don't hesitate to PM if you have confirmed delivery to me and I will go on a treasure hunt after the room mate leaves for work ;)

Just finished picking out the last few goodies for my ss. Getting shipped tomorrow and headed to Mormon country' :)

Hmm, i'm one of those people that really don't post here that often. I wonder if my package was delivered and one of the room mates is trolling me by holding out? Don't hesitate to PM if you have confirmed delivery to me and I will go on a treasure hunt after the room mate leaves for work ;)

when did you ship:confused:

I wanted to mail my two at the beginning of the week...been so swamped they will be going to California and Tennessee tomorrow.

nope it snot ewe :p

The only hint i will actually give is that the person I sent to was for awhile checking and posting on here everyday for awhile.

Just finished picking out the last few goodies for my ss. Getting shipped tomorrow and headed to Mormon country' :)

This one sounds like me. :thmbup: Can't be too many of us out here in "Mormon country"

Just gathering up the last few things to add to my package and trying to get one last disc dyed with a nice sweet dye before I ship it west. Hoping I can get it all done before the shipping deadline tomorrow. :|