• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

I finally got to the post office this morning. Four packages sent (3 Secret Santa; 1 PIF) out to 4 different states.

HOLY CRAP!!!! Its going to take me a minute to inventory this massive collection of plastic and goodies.

YRNMBRSUP,

you went so far beyond what I expected. you have made my whole month!! thank you so much!!!!

Just got mine today.

Opto Pain, Champ Teebird, 2 paracord bracelets, 2 minis, 2 Sharpies, Chapstick, glow bracelets, a towel, and a Sweetwater Brewing Company glass. Thanks EagleZT.

Attachments

• IMG_5104.jpg
    IMG_5104.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 46
where the eff is my mail man/woman?
I want A present today, not necessarily both, but one would be nice!

My SS is getting their package today so I BETTER see some pictures :hfive:

where the eff is my mail man/woman?
I want A present today, not necessarily both, but one would be nice!

images.jpg

Just got mine today.

Opto Pain, Champ Teebird, 2 paracord bracelets, 2 minis, 2 Sharpies, Chapstick, glow bracelets, a towel, and a Sweetwater Brewing Company glass. Thanks EagleZT.

Nice haul. Didn't think of a pint glass being shwag. Noted for July SS....

I had a few things come up that prevented me from shipping until today. I just sent my two packages to addresses in the following footprints:

250px-Big_10_map.png
225px-Big_Ten_Conference_logo.png

275px-SEC-USA-states2011.png
150px-SEC_new_logo.png

Sorry that doesn't help to narrow things down. They went out priority mail, so you should have your swag by Monday...at least I hope so.

Nuttin for me today. I was doin fine until I read this thread today, then I got excited so I checked the mail, then I got sad. :(

I really hope I get something by Saturday! :)

Latest posts