• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Just gotta ask out of curiosity. Are people selling or trading some of this discs that they got? For whatever reason I.E. wrong weight, can't/won't throw certain mold, already have 10 of those etc etc... I'm sure it's common to do. I just wanted to ask, would you be offended if you saw someone trading out a disc you gave them? I wouldn't. Just wondering.

Think of the pink bunny suit from A Christmas Story. It was the thought that counted, but in the end, you have to take the suit off.

I think most people that don't throw what they got eventually trade/sell. Just don't post a pic from here in the Marketplace the day after you get your gift. I think January would be open season for unloading plastic without guilt.

To my recipients: If you don't like/need/use what I gave you, it isn't going to hurt my feelings if you trade it for something you will use (this includes ca$h). I had a ton of fun putting these together and I'd rather see you happy with something you like more.

What a sweet hall. I asked for mids and I relieved mids. The best part is that my wife was supper pissed about two of the discs because she got them for me for Christmas. I had to reassure her that different weights and plastics do different things so she didn't have a complete melt down.
-red 171g Champ Gator (excited to try, and have never thrown one)
-blue 173g Z Buzzz (I throw nebulas so this is a great under stable version, can't wait to try it out and one my wife was upset about)
-orange 174g C-line MD2 ( the second one my wife was upset about)
-peach 174g Gold Core (I throw the opto, so I'm curious the difference in gold)
-gateway mini
-erasable score card
-smart gloves (used this this weekend to record my round)
-30 year old honey (my wife has calmed this)
This is awesome thanks Crchapman86!

I'm glad I could satisfy your appetite for mid-ranges! :hfive: Nice line on your wife!:D I hope you like the ones she got you, too!:thmbup: Enjoy! Merry Christmas! :clap:

Mrkrabsmoney.jpg

I like money!!

Cool, Santa Rocks...................

Here we go:

Monster Crampon
Moon Pie
Skittles
Candy Canes
Marshall St. Mini
3 Stickers
Marshall St. Shot Glass
Tennessee Coffee Cup
Ion Glow Eclipse
Champ Orc
Highland Springs Stingray (You Remembered)
And a Santa Hat

Thanks so much and Merry Christmas............................

IMG-20111212-00075.jpg

Thank you Secret Santa! Just arrived today:

Pro Rhyno-I'm especially stoked to try this out :thmbup:
Sexy black Magnet (soft)
Champ Destroyer
Snacks+Candy
Cozie
Shirt
Handwarmers
Poison Ivy/Oak wipes
Minis

Thanks again for the excellent package and Merry Christmas! And sorry for the crappy cell pic :\

Attachments

• 1323744937109.jpg
    1323744937109.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 52
we might have to send out pms to verify with some people

I had to leave town unexpectedly early Monday morning and will not be back in town till Friday at the earliest. Being an unexpected trip covering 12 state and 3,000 miles I might simply crash when I get home and wait till Saturday to check for mail.

Got my package today! Not opening it yet though, gotta wait till after classes

Finally got to pop open my SS gift.

Two brand new discs that are straight off my want list! Can't wait to try these discs out! Santa did his research.

173 Red Soft Summit--Can't wait to putt with this.
174 Pink Glow Eclipse Soft Ion--This disc looks so good I don't want to throw it!

The package said it was from GA, so thanks Southern Secret Santa!

glad you enjoy the ornaments and discs!! Wish I could of done more........Merry Christmas!!

I knew it was you! I looked at people who viewed my profile and i was like "hmm, just sold to him, sold to him, bought from him, sold to him, dont know that guy, he must be my SS haha"

I am definatly diggin the gift though, I will use everything you sent me and the ornaments were on the tree 2 minutes after i opened the gift. Thanks again!

Latest posts