• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

You're still gonna come right? :thmbup:

Thats the plan :thmbup:. I should be alright just gonna gather some extra funds. I have some discs I'm gonna throw up on ebay and what not, but I think everything should be fine. He's going to do whatever he can, and there is a very small chance he can working something out, so we'll see. I'll keep everyone posted, but i don't think there should be an issue.

I'll tell you though, driving across the country by myself should be something else.

Im for sure getting 4 shirts snappy just waiting on funds. I'll get you the $ before the deadline. Less than a month away peeps! Looks like we're heading down thursday about half way and staying the night by an undetermined course to ease the drive. Plan on getting there at check in Friday to get a round in before the wagering and tags go on.

Im for sure getting 4 shirts snappy just waiting on funds. I'll get you the $ before the deadline. Less than a month away peeps! Looks like we're heading down thursday about half way and staying the night by an undetermined course to ease the drive. Plan on getting there at check in Friday to get a round in before the wagering and tags go on.

Sweet!
How many total peeps are coming with you?
I'm pretty sure that roadtripstuff and RobBass will be there Thursday night, and also possibly HeiserSöze, Dolfer and Lost in the Brambles.
Hit some of those peeps up and meet up with them early on Friday. I'm going to try to make it out late Thursday night, but if not, as early as possible on Friday morning.
As far as shirts go, just use the Paypal link in the original post... don't forget to include what sizes you guys want!

Gonna be epic!

Attention everyone:

I got a message last night from Epiphil regarding the Mayhem. He just moved to Cali about three weeks ago and is totally interested in attending.
The only problem is that he lives in San Diego but doesn't have transport. :wall:
He was wondering if anyone will be coming from that area that he could possibly carpool with.
If anyone can help him out, or has any clever suggestions, just message him or me.
He seemed super stoked about the meet up so it would be cool if we could arrange something for him! :D

Last edited:
Attention everyone:

I got a message last night from Epiphil regarding the Mayhem. He just moved to Cali about three weeks ago and is totally interested in attending.
The only problem is that he lives in San Diego but doesn't have transport. :wall:
He was wondering if anyone will be coming from that area that he could possibly carpool with.
If anyone can help him out, or has any clever suggestions, just message him or me.
He seemed super stoked about the meet up so it would be cool if we could arrange something for him! :D

Tell him to buy some Reebok pumps! They are fashionable, and he can pump them up to help out with that long walk!

Kidding of course! I wish I was able to help, but my car is gonna be filled up already.

Ok, let's talk t-shirts...

Just in case you missed the art:

SkulboyMarchMayhemArt-1.jpg

Here's a list of who ordered shirts and what sizes. If I missed you, please let me know. Big thanks to those that placed an order! :thmbup:

DavidCombs L
Zenbot XL
opizzao L
howardb 2XL
bazillion XL
Ventura Tom 3XL

Oh yeah, one more thing, Paypal be taxin' me.... :thmbdown:
So, I unfortunately have to raise the price of the shirts by $1 to cover not only Sean's expenses, but also the damn Paypal tax. (Bastards)
Some of you already paid $15 which is super cool. But for those that paid $13, don't worry, I got ya covered.

Shirts are now $14.

Thanks for understanding! :D And again, if you can give more, please do! The cost of the artwork came straight of Sean aka mentally_understable's pocket.

Last edited:
The cutoff for the shirts is coming up quickly. Be sure to get your orders in. If we don't get enough orders we may not be able to get the shirts at this price, or at all.

The cutoff for the shirts is coming up quickly. Be sure to get your orders in. If we don't get enough orders we may not be able to get the shirts at this price, or at all.

You heard the man! Time to spend some of that tax refund money!

You now have 10 days to order a shirt (or three :D) until the cutoff. Don't miss out!

Everybody should get a shirt, Pass the hat if a guy cant afford it. Will be ordering two tonight.

Thanks again mentally_understable!!!!

I'll be ordering at least one maybe two, if my buddy ends up coming, here in the next couple days.

Everybody should get a shirt, Pass the hat if a guy cant afford it. Will be ordering two tonight.

Thanks again mentally_understable!!!!

Very cool!
I hope we get enough orders to make it worth it the printer's time.
I know we could have gone with CafePress or something where quantities aren't an issue, but I thought it would be a great idea to give some business to a local guy/artist/DGCR member.

Is there a magic minimum number of orders we must reach in order to get any T-Shirts printed at all? If so, what is that number? Range of numbers? Estimate?

I just got off the phone with David from Gateway. I'm going to try to get something going with them.
If nothing else some custom minis.

I'm going to order some discs from Gateway to serve as prizes, etc. I know not everyone throws their stuff but they're really the only company who will give good pricing on super small orders.

I'm going to email David to see what's up.

Anyone have any input on this idea?

This won't add anything as far as price for anyone. I'll pay out of pocket... I just want to have some cool stuff to give out! :D

You just shooting for stock discs, or you thinking of getting a custom stamp. Either way, awesome idea, and very cool of you.

I would pay for a custom stamped gateway putter (wiz or mag) with our March Madness logo.

Latest posts