• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Am Worlds, Emporia, KS

I picked up about a dozen discs at Countey club 18 yesterday. The ones with no numbers are in Lost and found at the DD store.

Is there going to be any coverage of this? I can't seem to find any information on it other than the PDGA flickr stream.

Is there going to be any coverage of this? I can't seem to find any information on it other than the PDGA flickr stream.

A local radio station is doing score updates I think but I doubt that's what you're talking about.

lol... dude won 10 of 13 Advanced tourneys he played in from 2011-2012. if i lived any where near kansas i'd follow his card and rag him like the guy from happy gilmore

lol... dude won 10 of 13 Advanced tourneys he played in from 2011-2012. if i lived any where near kansas i'd follow his card and rag him like the guy from happy gilmore

He crushed it today too, shot almost 1030

One round down, five more to go. Won my card, get a new Vibram disc come Thursday night. So far, so good. And only 6 behind the so called "super bagger".

To the guy who said wind wouldn't be a factor:
HA! HA! HA!

Stinking wind. Just glad I didn't have stinking wind and 100 degree temps during my morning round. 90's were bad enough.

One round down, five more to go. Won my card, get a new Vibram disc come Thursday night. So far, so good. And only 6 behind the so called "super bagger".

To the guy who said wind wouldn't be a factor:
HA! HA! HA!

Stinking wind. Just glad I didn't have stinking wind and 100 degree temps during my morning round. 90's were bad enough.

That may have been me, I made a comment in this thread about the wind not being an OVERWHELMING factor after looking at the forecast last week. I'm glad the wind hasn't been blowing as hard as we all know it is capable of. Might be important to bear in mind Emporia is 225m from the windiest city in the U.S. (according to the National Climactic Data Center).

congrats on your excellent round, I hope you keep it up!

Can someone help me out?. I seem to be blind this morning. I'm looking at the main page of pdga.com, and I don't see a single direct link to the current scores for Am Worlds.

I'm obviously just missing it, as I'm SURE this link must exist, for this, the World Championships. So if you could be so kind, please, just let me know where it is.

Thanks!

Grodney's comment here ----------->

People's heads here ------------------>

i think it just goes to show you how the pDGA truly feels about AM players.

Are you saying that the "coverage" of Am Worlds on the PDGA front page isn't enough? I count three of the five "headlines" as Worlds related, including a recap of day 1.

It doesn't look all that different than it would after day one of any NT or pro major to me. What do people want?

Latest posts