• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Tourney Videos

That's because it's that super fresh lcgm8 & centralcoast collabo. They got Dave D. on the dials producin' this motha ****a.

8Z2uAbf.png

Look for parts 2 and 3 to be droppin tomorrow and thursday.

kkFnCIz.jpg

Had me gigglin

:thmbup: Great video. You should come out with more videos quicker :D I really enjoy your commentary. I want more!

Same here!

I love watching Jonathan Baldwin, the 40-something, mild mannered, mellow guy that he is, calmly outplay everyone in the field at the Jelly Jam. Gives me a lot of inspiration as someone that started playing at 41.

:thmbup: Great video. You should come out with more videos quicker :D I really enjoy your commentary. I want more!

Lol thanks man! I wish I could pump em out faster too, but editing is a huge time sink. And I've got a full time job, and wife.. I'm actually almost done w part 3. Should be up tomorrow am. Then it's on to he Santa Maria open which could be our best vid ever.

Lol thanks man! I wish I could pump em out faster too, but editing is a huge time sink. And I've got a full time job, and wife.. I'm actually almost done w part 3. Should be up tomorrow am. Then it's on to he Santa Maria open which could be our best vid ever.

Cool, I think the Santa Maria Open is at Waller park, where I've actually played, which makes it a bunch more fun!

Latest posts