• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Tourney Videos

The knee is getting better going the natural route first to just strengthen my legs again. I get to run 5x a week so it's getting way stronger. I won't be lifting any weights though, that would just be a stupid move. Physically I will be in the best shape I have ever been for a disc golf season!

Glad to hear it! Good luck in your hunt for the three-peat.

It was nice seeing mcbeast throw the straight forward smooth shot instead of massive spikes on aim of the shorter holes.

God damn those sp2 throws looked amazing on 1-4.

I prefer those shots over spike hyzers, I honestly hate throwing hyzers. I grew up on a open hyzer only course so being challenged is what makes this sport fun for me.

I prefer those shots over spike hyzers, I honestly hate throwing hyzers. I grew up on a open hyzer only course so being challenged is what makes this sport fun for me.

Every time I see guys like Wiggins throw those absurd grenade shots I can't help but think it's way too much work for such a short shot.