• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 USADGC - June 7-9 - Toboggan, MI

in 2010 they did tee times Friday lowest first, the Saturday Highest first, then Sunday was by score.

in 2011 they did lowest rating first Friday, Saturday & Sunday by score.

DGLO was alphabetical first round, so it sounds like you never know how it'll done at the Toboggan lol.

I'd much rather tee off at 8 a.m. than noon :(

i've always wondered but how come they don't do different layouts/pin positions? This tournament has been around for a long time, I am just surprised they haven't really expanded on the course.

Round 1 Alphabetical fro DGLO was a suggestion from the PDGA Representative to tournament staff. We were planning on using the the same format as USADGC, high ratings first...

The course is only in for 3 weeks a year. Having different pins is not really needed nor really a possibility with the park. The course is an ecologically sensitive area and further work would not be allowed and why the course is only in for a few weeks.

Last edited:
I'll be meeting up with Dusty5150, and "playing guide" to him and his Canuck brethren lol. That's how I'm getting my last shot at Tobo before it's pulled. Lucky me. It helps that us Lat64 guys stick together on FB and such lol

Nice playing with you!

Fun course, not as hard as I thought it was going to be. Hole 6 is definitely tricky. Highlights from practice round were getting 2 out of the 3 drives for the putt on 1 (Comet just outside the circle and Roc inside the circle) and getting a drive almost to the top of the hill on 13. Had a nice look at the basket for my upshot on 13. Oh, and deucing 18 felt good.

We'll see what's in store tomorrow. See ya guys out there.

why group first round by ratings? the top guys will be playing together soon enough anyway. all competitors should be equal prior to the first disc being thrown.

good luck tomorrow to all of you regardless of rating. Team Spotsy represent!

Nice to see a local MN boy on top after the first, keep it up Ray! Kid has a sick sidearm and a deadly putt when he's on.

Nice to see a local MN boy on top after the first, keep it up Ray! Kid has a sick sidearm and a deadly putt when he's on.

I witnessed this today. Solid skills. The course is somewhat lefty/sidearm friendly, but you still have to hit the shots.

fun day but tough round. started out with a bird on #1 but things went down from there. poor putting as usual for me. i gotta find some of you out of towners this weekend so i can meet some fellow dgcr guys. look for the guy in the red "machine shop" shirt tomorrow, i might have a few extra beers to share after the round.

Post your tee times... im at 11:54

11:54 eh? nice shooting. youll be teeing right after my buddy Keith(who i really let down because i shot poorly enough that we cant carpool). my tee time is not something im proud to share but i plan to shoot better tomorrow. ill be going out at 8:26.

Are there some nice discs for sale?

Yeah, they have ESP Comets (regular production run!), Z Drones (first run production runs!), glow comets, glow buzzzes, glow zones, glow meteors, glow zombees, glow you name it. FLX Nukes, 10 year Buzzzes. Too many cool discs to name.

I tee off at 9:54