• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 USADGC - June 7-9 - Toboggan, MI

Nice to meet you. Tried to look all the spotters in the eye and thank them, though its hard, that course wears on you hole after hole after hole. Thanks for spotting!!!

If you bought merch at all this weekend or had to get past me for payout you meet me. Big, tall bald with a beard.

Yep, it was fun meeting everyone. I had some rough rounds but considering I only had Friday to see/learn the course I'll just chalk it up to lack of practice. I had a good time regardless and tried my best to keep the spirits up for the rest of the guys on my card. I'd love to spend a day dialing in some of the lines and come back to get vengeance on that course, be it next year's Am Nats or DGLO (if they have it back there again).

I attached my scores hole by hole in case anyone wants to compare notes.

FWIW, I heard from one of the spotters at the DGLO that Ricky deuced hole 6. Flex forehand over the top. And here you thought you saw young kids with big arms... ;)

Attachments

• scorecard.png
    scorecard.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 48
Big Cranky was it?

If you bought merch at all this weekend or had to get past me for payout you meet me. Big, tall bald with a beard.

If you were following along on Twitter, @PDGALive that was myself giving the play by play. Congrats to All day Ray for his solid performance out there.

FWIW, I heard from one of the spotters at the DGLO that Ricky deuced hole 6. Flex forehand over the top. And here you thought you saw young kids with big arms... ;)

OK, none of these kids are Ricky... yet.
But did you see their faces? These kids aren't even old enough to shave, and they were blasting drives pretty far up the hill on 13. How much did your body develop between the ages of 15 to 25? Hold down the fast forward button for 10 years of physical development, not to mention coaching, refining technique and playng at this level of competition - I bet some of them will be playing hole 6 for a deuce, too.

We chatted it up for a while... I was wearing a neon yellow Discraft dri-fit. You mean you don't remember me? :p

Is that the one with the row of boulders guarding the entrance to the green? I turned a hard 2/easy 3 into a 4 on that hole Wednesday :(
That's the one. :thmbup:

Wish I could have made it out this weekend, I really wanted to help spot again but my car got totalled on Wednesday and I had some stuff that needed to be taken care of over the weekend. Would have been cool to meet everyone, not that I would have recognized any of you anyway though lol

I hope that all of the participants enjoyed themselves over the 4 days. The sponsor, Discraft, and the staff worked VERY hard to make this the best tournament experience you will have this season.

For those that did not play, this is what players get.

*The awesome player pack of: custom embroidered bag, 2 discs, mini, water bottle, hat, and photo disc.
*Player dinner on Thursday
*Breakfast and Lunch Friday to Sunday
*Lizard Games following each round (ie Ring of Fire gone mad)
*Tee pad introductions for every round
*Spotters on NUMEROUS holes
*World caliber course
*Access to rare and LIMITED runs of discs

Craton=Tony Cramer

Is this him?

timthumb.php

We talked - he was very friendly, quite engaging and really seemed to be having a good time.

I loves to walk around in his underwear. I had no choice. Also, she caddies for me...he likes to see me suffer.

Latest posts