• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Ledgestone NT presented by Discraft

I'm thinking of signing up for this but I'm not from the area at all. I see suggested hotels on the website but was wondering if anyone could give insight on these in relation to proximity and things of that nature. Or if anyone has any general info on what to expect from the tournament or the area itself. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Everything is within 15 to 20 minutes of everything. If I take our furthest course from our furthest course, its 25 minutes. The host hotels are all within a 2 to 20 minute drive from the courses. The host hotel in Morton is the most centrally located for the pros, but if you are an AM staying in a hotel in Peoria is the same as staying at the one in Morton. If you book the one in Morton, please email [email protected] as we keep track of that one because they give a rebate back to the event.

I think it will fill in minutes...and possibly crash the website

MPO is essentially already full (15 spots left plus touring card spots left). Half of the spots are already taken in MPG through people paying the additional $100 for sponsored spots, and 15/52 spots are taken in MPM for the same.

Am divisions will fill quickly.

What if you are AM and over 990, do you technically have to be "Pro" to register. Also, where is the registration list?

Registration list will be posted tonight at 705PM CST.

If you have AM status but are rated over 990, you can sign up for MPO at this time. It goes off of the rating. You cannot sign up for any other division at this time.

Everything is within 15 to 20 minutes of everything. If I take our furthest course from our furthest course, its 25 minutes. The host hotels are all within a 2 to 20 minute drive from the courses. The host hotel in Morton is the most centrally located for the pros, but if you are an AM staying in a hotel in Peoria is the same as staying at the one in Morton. If you book the one in Morton, please email [email protected] as we keep track of that one because they give a rebate back to the event.

If the Super 8 in Peoria fills up I would also recommend the Super 8 in East Peoria. I actually like that one better. Right off the highway and it's a little cleaner than the one in Peoria. Downside is it doesn't sound like they're on board with the tournament financially.

Signed up. Hope it all works out so that I can play. Seems like a fun event.

So what's the story on the 1040 rated player that's not a propagator?

His last rated rounds (2) were in 2011 and his rating is derived from those two rounds. Before that, his most recent rated rounds were in 2007.

In order to be propagator, one needs to have his rating based on at least 8 rated rounds.

I was able to register in Rec ... well, at least IRO sent me an email telling me they are charging me $100. ;) They added the men's am divisions one at a time to IRO.

In case people don't see it in the scramble, there was a note when you click to purchase the entry that said you have to be current with the PDGA within 48 hours after registering through IRO, or you will lose your spot and get a refund.

Sorry Nate.......I'm the idiot who signed up for advanced and intermediate. I'll pay whatever fees/trouble I've caused. I tried calling and your voicemail was full. Jenny sent you a message via facebook (I don't do facebook). I'll give you a call tomorrow if I don't here back from you

sorry sometimes I'm just stupid.

Talking about Shane seal? For the 1040 rated player. Was a pain to find him too. Had to do a pdga 2011 ratings search.

I'm getting word it filled. AM2 filled in 10 minutes and I was waiting on it to open up. I was told to email TD for waiting list.

Everything looks to be filled online. Hopefully everyone gets in that registered on time. Quick question though. Is it possible that you paid the entry fee and received an email but the spots actually filled because so many people registered at the same time??

ATTENTION: Please submit your full name, desired division and your phone number to [email protected] to get on the waiting list

MA1 filled in less than 5 minutes, MPO literally filled in under 30 seconds, MPM filled in about 30 minutes, MPG filled in less than 10 minutes, MA2 filled in about 10 minutes, etc.

We had MANY people give us bad information and so that caused a lot of extra work on our end. Double registrations, triple registrations, guys registering as females, females registering in men's divisions, people registering for the wrong event (multiple times), etc. Caused an extra 8 hours of work. Terry and I were literally on the phone together from 6PM to 230AM.

Everything looks to be filled online. Hopefully everyone gets in that registered on time. Quick question though. Is it possible that you paid the entry fee and received an email but the spots actually filled because so many people registered at the same time??

This only happened to MPO - about 14 people. We also have 14 spots available for touring cards and so we expect most of those people to get in.

Well I got in.....curious what they are going to do with the the minus 1 in adv...

A few divisions are oversold but we will make it work. People will drop out before then.

Hopefully you got some sleep after all that. I assume you still need to take care of sorting out all of those in Am divisions that don't qualify for the division they registered for. Or are those players thinking their rating will fall by the time the tournament rolls around. :)

Latest posts