• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Ledgestone NT presented by Discraft

Interesting how most all of the big name pros tee off between 1145 and 215. None got the early morning tees nor the late afternoon tees.

Interesting how most all of the big name pros tee off between 1145 and 215. None got the early morning tees nor the late afternoon tees.

Featured cards for live coverage, I presume. At least for some of them. Perfect for watching from the office like so many folks like to do.

Featured cards for live coverage, I presume. At least for some of them. Perfect for watching from the office like so many folks like to do.

Maybe so, but doesn't that seem like an advantage of sorts? Not too early so you get plenty of rest. Not too late, so you don't have to worry about it getting dark.

I just figured it would be spread out more evenly instead of all the big name pros clumped in one bunch.

Maybe so, but doesn't that seem like an advantage of sorts? Not too early so you get plenty of rest. Not too late, so you don't have to worry about it getting dark.

I just figured it would be spread out more evenly instead of all the big name pros clumped in one bunch.
It's more about having the true contenders playing under closer to the same weather conditions (especially wind). Same reason the top seeds are placed in the A pool at Pro and Am Worlds.

I don't have time to look through the whole thread can anyone tell me what time coverage starts eastern and who will be covering it? Thanks a lot.

Significant Facebook squabbling over the Lake Eureka course design.

Here's the caddy book:

http://lisopen.com/event/2015/guide/eureka-temp-caddy-guide.pdf

Transition back from #1 basket to #2 teepad (and #2 teepad interfering with #1 teepad) are noted as issues as are island rules on #4 and #17.

:\ Nate and co spend a year absolutely working themselves to death to put together one of the biggest, best, and most lucrative tournaments in the history of the sport, and the response is "This teepad is aweful and screws everything up. And whats with the OB on 17? The least they could have done is..... blah blah blah...."

I love disc golf. At times like these I can't help but think that many disc golfers are aweful.

17 does look really hard tho. Just from looking at the caddy book that is.

I don't have time to look through the whole thread can anyone tell me what time coverage starts eastern and who will be covering it? Thanks a lot.

SmashBoxx is covering it starting at ~1:00 local, 2:00 eastern according to their chat.

I still dont understand that but old news who cares. 108th getting paid is a joke though lol.

THis might be a first but I 100% agree with you. Id be happier with seeing 33% getting paid and making it more top heavy with the rest of the money. Its nice that a lot of people are going to get paid a lot of money but I think beating 200+ people should warrant you more than $6500.

Meh we would have fun throwing a round im sure :D

Again not trying to start a pissing match just if i finished 107 places away from winning i wouldn't want anything.

I was average at best.

I still dont understand that but old news who cares. 108th getting paid is a joke though lol.

Nate has made it pretty clear as to why half the field is getting paid. I understand it and it makes sense.

Im pretty excited to watch some of the action today. Its AMAZING weather for golf and hopefully can see some good throwing.

:\ Nate and co spend a year absolutely working themselves to death to put together one of the biggest, best, and most lucrative tournaments in the history of the sport, and the response is "This teepad is aweful and screws everything up. And whats with the OB on 17? The least they could have done is..... blah blah blah...."

I love disc golf. At times like these I can't help but think that many disc golfers are awful.

17 does look really hard tho. Just from looking at the caddy book that is.

As a lefty, I take offense to hole 17. I have yet to see an image from the tee though. this hole in reverse would blow up the internet.

As a Master, I wouldn't be playing it... I dropped out a month ago. Looks like we get to watch the lead group battle the course Sunday!

Last edited:
Live scoring is up...kind of. One guy took an 8, then aced the next hole. Sounds like something I would do except it would be I get a 2 then 8 the next hole, lol.

Latest posts