• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Memorial Championship- NT

Is this a dagger I see in front of me, with its handle pointing toward my hand? (to Rick's dagger) Come, let me hold you. (he grabs at the air in front of him without touching anything) I don't have you but I can still see you. Fateful apparition, isn't it possible to touch you as well as see you? Or are you nothing more than a dagger created by the mind, a hallucination from my fevered brain? I can still see you, and you look as real as this other dagger that I'm pulling out now. (he draws a dagger) You're leading me toward the place I was going already, and I was planning to use a weapon just like you. My eyesight must either be the one sense that's not working, or else it's the only one that's working right. I can still see you, and I see blood splotches on your blade and handle that weren't there before. (to himself) There's no dagger here. It's the murder I'm about to do that's making me think I see one. Now half the world is asleep and being deceived by evil nightmares. Witches are offering sacrifices to their goddess Hecate. Old man murder, having been roused by the howls of his wolf, walks silently to his destination, moving like Tarquin, as quiet as a ghost. (speaking to the ground) Hard ground, don't listen to the direction of my steps. I don't want you to echo back where I am and break the terrible stillness of this moment, a silence that is so appropriate for what I'm about to do. While I stay here talking, Duncan lives. The more I talk, the more my courage cools.

Plot twist: McBeth has been practicing with a whole new set of discs all off-season. This is staged so he can win with a "new" bag and permanently instill fear and respect in all his competitors.

Plot twist: McBeth has been practicing with a whole new set of discs all off-season. This is staged so he can win with a "new" bag and permanently instill fear and respect in all his competitors.

Paul putting MVP on the map perhaps?

So is McBeth "bag-gate" a Nancy Kerrigan style douche move by a competitor or jus the act of some scumbag thief????????????????

So is McBeth "bag-gate" a Nancy Kerrigan style douche move by a competitor or jus the act of some scumbag thief????????????????

I'd put money on scumbag thief. There isn't enough to gain for a competitor to steal a bag just to mess with an opponent.

Wysocki has lost all confidence in his drivers for FH's. was turning them over yesterday as well as last hole and then over corrected on 3. Probably trying to learn new stuff, but not going well.

I was talking to a friend of mine, he said that he would bet that mcbeth was in such a hurry to get over to watch the ladies last night, that he left it sitting somewhere and forgot about it.

Is it just me or does Nikko's Fly Life shirt look just like Big Jerm's Prodigy shirt? Same color blocking, etc. Can't tell on the feed if Nikko's says Prodigy across the back.

Latest posts