• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Minnesota Majestic

What are some good warmup events in MN leading up to the Majestic? I know of the Minnesota AM championships, but is there anything else?

There will not be any warmth in MN before MN Ams.

1. Pre reg fills
2. Announce trophy only for ams
3. Profit

Promise a large amount of added cash to draw top pros in from across the country. In the end delivered not enough added to cash for a tier status. In the past we had large vendors like dynamic discs there too, charlie didn't let anyone else in on the action, no airborn and no everyday disc golf, both shops within 5 miles of kaposia where the finals were held

Promise a large amount of added cash to draw top pros in from across the country. In the end delivered not enough added to cash for a tier status. In the past we had large vendors like dynamic discs there too, charlie didn't let anyone else in on the action, no airborn and no everyday disc golf, both shops within 5 miles of kaposia where the finals were held

Yeah, the disc selection at the Majestic last year was a bit weak for a big tournament like that. I ended up picking up a GoCart as a result.

Still undecided about the Majestic this year. Last year was my first and the weather was absolutely terrible. I know that it's unlikely to be a repeat of that, but it's hard to commit to traveling to a tournament 7 hours away when the weather is a wildcard and you have experienced BRP in a monsoon the last time you tried.

June is the wettest month in Minnesota. Majestic is earlier in late May this year and sometimes it's been in July where the chances for rain are lower.

Notroman, Did you register already for an amateur division? If not, it appeared full Sunday morning. Unless you're playing Open this year.

Wow...lowers my respect of them a little bit. Hopefully Cale doesn't follow suit! He seems like the kind of person that would want as many vendors as he could get to come and build this event back up!

I would think since his shop closed he would want as much business as he can get but I will guarantee jason and cale will let other vendors come on in.