• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Minnesota Majestic

For $200 you could buy a Universal Disc Golf Monthly Pass for April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November and have access to Lutsen Resort, Blueberry Hill, Chestnut Grove, Granite Ridge, Highbridge Gold, The Bear, Woodland Greens, Fiddler's Creek, Maiden Shade, Fort Snelling, and Wirth Par 3, and have $8 left over.

But, yeah, $200 for one course with one set of tees is a good deal, too. Go for it.

Wow. Negative much? Tell me how much do you charge for your private course that you've put countless hours and a large sum of money into?

I'm waiting.

Wow. Negative much? Tell me how much do you charge for your private course that you've put countless hours and a large sum of money into?

I'm waiting.

You read sarcasm into my last line when it wasn't there. (Re-reading it, I can see why.) $200 IS a good deal to play a private course for a year. I'm thinking about it. I added my name to their "call me, maybe" list.

was this a 2 round or 3 round tournament?

Open Divisions and Advanced Masters played Kaposia (27 holes) Saturday and BRP (27 holes) Sunday. Two Rounds.

All other Ams played Oakwood (18) and Valley (18) on Saturday and then VQ (18) on Sunday. Three rounds.

Everyone played 54 holes.

You read sarcasm into my last line when it wasn't there. (Re-reading it, I can see why.) $200 IS a good deal to play a private course for a year. I'm thinking about it. I added my name to their "call me, maybe" list.

OK. Fair enough. Sorry for my snarky comment.

Open Divisions and Advanced Masters played Kaposia (27 holes) Saturday and BRP (27 holes) Sunday. Two Rounds.

All other Ams played Oakwood (18) and Valley (18) on Saturday and then VQ (18) on Sunday. Three rounds.

Everyone played 54 holes.

Do you know who won the Open division?

It is also posted on the previous page of this thread, and you can always check PDGA.com for tournament results.

It is also posted on the previous page of this thread, and you can always check PDGA.com for tournament results.

I thought I looked through the pages, but I guess it wasn't close enough. And yeah I know PDGA.com posts results. That was obviously the first place I checked. But the 3rd round hasn't been posted yet. Unless they only played 2 rounds.

I thought I looked through the pages, but I guess it wasn't close enough. And yeah I know PDGA.com posts results. That was obviously the first place I checked. But the 3rd round hasn't been posted yet. Unless they only played 2 rounds.
Two 27-hole rounds. Some divisions played three 18s.

Watching Geisinger in the skins exhibition not get his shot quite right and throw basically a 500+ foot cut roller on the driving range hole made me want to quit disc golf.

Josh Hoekstra won advanced in a playoff w Jason Butina. I'd like to see it I hope there is video of the playoff.

That was me. I don't think there was any vid. We both threw huge hyzers and layed up for 3s on hole 1. Sadly, on hole 2, Jason hit an early tree and kicked way left into the brush whereas I took an easy 3. That kid (Jason) is very good. In the final round at VQ, he made a 60 footer, 55 footer and three 40 footers. He also overdrove hole 18 (455 feet) by 60 feet. This will be the last time I ever beat that guy, for sure.

On a side note, I think it's hilarious when people call me a bagger. I'm a 950 rated Am.

On another side note, the payout for winning Adv was SICK. Awesome job by Cale, Jason and crew.

Latest posts