• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Minnesota Majestic

18261702266_f6889d7b27_z.jpg

18261706396_d523cf54ff_z.jpg

18100329178_dc66366157_z.jpg

18288137705_97b0390abf_z.jpg

I would gladly pay the 200$ to have access to that.

For $200 you could buy a Universal Disc Golf Monthly Pass for April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November and have access to Lutsen Resort, Blueberry Hill, Chestnut Grove, Granite Ridge, Highbridge Gold, The Bear, Woodland Greens, Fiddler's Creek, Maiden Shade, Fort Snelling, and Wirth Par 3, and have $8 left over.

But, yeah, $200 for one course with one set of tees is a good deal, too. Go for it.

For $200 you could buy a Universal Disc Golf Monthly Pass for April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November and have access to Lutsen Resort, Blueberry Hill, Chestnut Grove, Granite Ridge, Highbridge Gold, The Bear, Woodland Greens, Fiddler's Creek, Maiden Shade, Fort Snelling, and Wirth Par 3, and have $8 left over.

But, yeah, $200 for one course with one set of tees is a good deal, too. Go for it.
Ugh, this guy. Just STFU with that universal disc golf pass that you get a cut from.

Ugh, this guy. Just STFU with that universal disc golf pass that you get a cut from.

I do not get a cut. I sell the cards to the courses at cost.

Excuse me for trying to give players an affordable option while increasing the revenues of the courses.

Not all of us are cut out for the higher calling of pleasuring ourselves with a little thrill by trolling; even if it means attacking the things we don't understand to the detriment of the sport and other people.

I do not get a cut. I sell the cards to the courses at cost.

Excuse me for trying to give players an affordable option while increasing the revenues of the courses.

Not all of us are cut out for the higher calling of pleasuring ourselves with a little thrill by trolling; even if it means attacking the things we don't understand to the detriment of the sport and other people.

lol,

Glad you took that in the fun spirit it was intended.

um do you not disc golf in MN? I can pay for many a passes locally which get me in monthly, yearly, or whatever but none of them cost this much and if they are even close the courses offer more holes as well as some amenities. :rolleyes:

I love what steve is doing with the universal pass it's a great way to grow the sport b2b style and more of what disc golf actually needs in 2015.

So apparently my friend left this whole bag at Vision Quest yesterday, I'm still in MN for a couple hours if anyone sees this in time & can give me a phone # for Airborn or BRP or anyone I can contact about it, please PM me ASAP, thanks

If anyone hears or sees any video coverage, please post it up here :)

I'd do it if it were closer. Still might.

I heard that was a family pass so its benefits me more. I have three kids that play. Then again there is the cost of three kids throwing discs in the water.

Latest posts