• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

Hole 18 ate up the lead card that last round. Difficult hole, but not terribly difficult to play for a conservative or with a possible long birdie look. Everyone got greedy and paid the price, except for Will (who almost had a roll away himself). Looking forward to some great golf tomorrow. I'm in the McBeth camp, and I'm really hoping he can string together a couple fantastic rounds and get up in the top spot. I had a stomachache last year after his 7 with 16-17 holes to go.

Hole 18 ate up the lead card that last round. Difficult hole, but not terribly difficult to play for a conservative or with a possible long birdie look. Everyone got greedy and paid the price, except for Will (who almost had a roll away himself). Looking forward to some great golf tomorrow. I'm in the McBeth camp, and I'm really hoping he can string together a couple fantastic rounds and get up in the top spot. I had a stomachache last year after his 7 with 16-17 holes to go.

I'm not sure I'd qualify any of them as greedy. For players of their skill level, they were all in a position to go for the shot across the water. Nikko seemed to waffle on his disc selection throwing over the water, then it (Wizard I presume) got slapped down by the wind about halfway across. Paul might have over-compensated after watching Nikko's shot and ended up going out long. Eagle just seemed to have a poor shot (or maybe a poor angle) that missed what appeared to be a good sized window to get across.

It's only one round tomorrow and one round Friday, but the deficit isn't so great that Paul can't make up ground over 36 holes (54 if you include the semis on Saturday) and get himself back on the lead card.

Maybe DGP.tv can get crazy a golf cart to drive around in and do the commentary without having to walk and talk? Love watching the coverage for sure, but the quality I'm sure would improve.

Hey Guys! Just stopping by to say hi and give an update.

First off I talked to Marty today, and he's working on getting his Round 1 vid up. He's having trouble finding good internet.

Today we filmed round 2 lead card, and round 3 chase card. Marty filmed round 3 lead card.

He's going to film lead again tomorrow. I'm torn on filming that, or the chase card.

Stu and I are editing up a storm right now, and hope to have round 2 lead card out for you guys tomorrow.

Marty is working on Round 3 lead card, so you guys should have round 2 and 3 lead cards to watch tomorrow.

Sorry about the audio issues on the commentary. We finished at 2:30 am, and had to be up at 6:30 so there just wasn't time to redo them, and sleep enough to film the 2 rounds we did today, and edit again all night...

Anyways, thank for watching, and hope you enjoy the coverage!

Now back to the editing grind... ugh.

First off I talked to Marty today, and he's working on getting his Round 1 vid up. He's having trouble finding good internet.

Today we filmed round 2 lead card, and round 3 chase card. Marty filmed round 3 lead card.

He's going to film lead again tomorrow. I'm torn on filming that, or the chase card.

Stu and I are editing up a storm right now, and hope to have round 2 lead card out for you guys tomorrow.

Marty is working on Round 3 lead card, so you guys should have round 2 and 3 lead cards to watch tomorrow.

Sorry about the audio issues on the commentary. We finished at 2:30 am, and had to be up at 6:30 so there just wasn't time to redo them, and sleep enough to film the 2 rounds we did today, and edit again all night...

:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup::clap::clap::clap:

LOVE CCDG! Keep up the great work! Also I vote that yall try not to overlap marty at all before the semis and finals cuz I'm greedy and want to watch as many cards as possible.

You guys are the bomb.com

CCDG, can't say thank you enough.

Also, it has to be said that I think it's AWESOME that you and Marty hold palaver and touch base on who's doing what.

Since he's taking lead card tomorrow, I'd say take the chase card. Seems like a great opportunity to catch the hot round, and no overlap.

This is soooo much better than the Euro Open already. We can SEE the players throw the courses, and from multiple camera crews that KNOW how to properly film for disc golf. I am so proud of my fellow lens junkies right now!

Thank you!!! And Marty!!!

Awesome to see 2 legacy ladies on the lead card in Fpo! hopefully someone films that rd, Ohn is tons of fun to watch putt.

Thanks for the vids, wanted to say that I loved Stu's commentary. I'd love to hear him do some more

Just judging by the way PDGALive.com has them set up, looks like Eagle got bumped off the lead card in favor of Paul McBeth. It's a shame, but might be kinda good for Eagle as well as it puts SOME of the pressure off of him. So far he's handling it very, very well. I wish I had that sort of calm demeanor when I was a teenager. I use to stress about high school football games!

Just judging by the way PDGALive.com has them set up, looks like Eagle got bumped off the lead card in favor of Paul McBeth. It's a shame, but might be kinda good for Eagle as well as it puts SOME of the pressure off of him. So far he's handling it very, very well. I wish I had that sort of calm demeanor when I was a teenager. I use to stress about high school football games!

Yea, why is that anyways? Eagle had the lower score yesterday and they are tied, maybe Eagle conceded it for less pressure...

I'm thinking that way the top card is a true "all-star" card?
Though here in CO, Eagle has about half the state rooting for him right now...

Yea, why is that anyways? Eagle had the lower score yesterday and they are tied, maybe Eagle conceded it for less pressure...
When a pool shuffle is done at Worlds, ties go to the lower PDGA number even though Eagle and Paul played in the same pool before the shuffle.