• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

Terry won at least one of those videos. I became a fan then. Not because he won, but because he was so genuine in his post victory "speech". But yeah, shaved head, vest, throwing thumbers= Terry. Who was he sponsored by?

innova

I would say having sponsored players definetly sells. As a player from southern minnesota. We have a person sponsored by prodigy and a player sponsored by lat. The one sponsored by lat took 4th in Am worlds. The one sponsored by Prodigy took 9th in juniors. (I took 8th in juniors). And i can honestly say you see way more trilogy than other companies here. and everybody here loves and knows cale. We even have a player that is sponsored by gateway. But because of the person throwing lat took 4th it sells way more here.

Anybody else move? I expected at least a couple more...

I think on the last Answer Man, Emac teased that Lats got a few more but they haven't been officially announced

TG not with Innova?!? Wow. I know he has a license plate that literally reads '!INNOVA!'. Might need to change that. Another company will scoop him up. He is consistently top card material around these parts but not super dominate like Schultz or Schweberger. Innova's loss IMO.

Last edited:
TG not with Innova?!? Wow. I know he has a license plate that literally reads '!INNOVA!'. Might need to change that. Another company will scoop him up. He is consistently top card material around these parts but not super dominate like Schultz or Schweberger. Innova's loss IMO.

From his facebook posting - he made the decision to leave Innova, not the other way around. He is going mixed bag for a while....

so he got a new car, put !INNOVA! as his license plate and then 1 month later dropped them?

There is no chance that happened.

49830d1392942749t-i-want-delete-downloaded-software-update-true-origin-tin-foil-hat-why-its-stupidest-thing-wear-if-youre-paranoid-ab.jpg

I gave up trolling for 2015. I know what I saw.

It was on that crazy Trilogy fan page several days ago, I don't feel like digging it up.
I am with Heartman. Eating a little Crow here. Streets you were correct. Josh announced it on his facebook page that he is going Lat. 64 a few days after I posted that. Good call!

Latest posts