• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 PDGA AM/JR World Championships

Does anybody know the cut off for the Advanced Masters division?
Thanks

Two throws better than me, unfortunately. And I can think of two slice-throughs at Eastern that I should have had stick. I really enjoyed all the courses, but Camden 2 still owes me four throws, Eastern three, and Prospect two.

Do not get me wrong, I made more mistakes than I care to admit, but I also suffered from some egregiously bad luck when it came to putts and OB.

Has anyone used their Keen shoe certificate yet? Is there a dollar amount that the certificate is worth? Is the use restricted to hiking boots?

Has anyone used their Keen shoe certificate yet? Is there a dollar amount that the certificate is worth? Is the use restricted to hiking boots?

Once it went live last Wednesday, I had no issues using it. I purchased a 150 dollar pair, but it did not seem it would have a limit.

A quick reminder to those who played Am Worlds this past summer. The gift certificate for a free pair of Keen's expires at the end of the month. Between this certificate and my 40% off Adidas Terex coupon, I got nearly $300 buck worth of boots delivered for less than $70. Nice players pack perk!!

Another last minute reminder regarding the Keen gift certificate. It says "Expires 12-31-2017, No exceptions." I finally just used mine to get a nice pair of $150 work boots. No shipping, no tax, no question. It's a really good value for the players of Am Worlds 2017.

Latest posts