• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 Beaver State Fling - Amateur Lottery

Throwing down the gauntlet for the top PacNW tourney? Ouch.

That's my point. This should be getting a lot more attention here. BSF is one of the year's top tourneys at one of the most beloved venues. The title of this thread didn't help any.

I'd bet he'll be near the top all weekend. Some other TASTY names on there anyways. Doss, JCIII, Rovere, Texas Cautus, and Double G. Would also like to see at least 1 round of Kevin Sheehan as well.

Kevin will be on the round 1 card for sure. He's the reason I'm going. Arranged it all.

Awesome round 4 for you guys to watch. Some absolutely incredible shots. Vid should be up mid afternoon.

Thinking of dropping the non-commentary version early AM for the Patreon folks.

Doing another champ vs chumps Monday at 1 pm at Milo. If you're in the area come on out!

That's my point. This should be getting a lot more attention here. BSF is one of the year's top tourneys at one of the most beloved venues. The title of this thread didn't help any.

Its not like its the first time a thread like this has been hijacked for tourney discussion. I seriously doubt it had any effect on the "interest" level. Especially when its on the main forum page all you see is 2018 Beaver State Fling... If it really bugged you guys so much, why didn't any of you report it to the mods to change the title?... If you did, they obviously didn't think it mattered either...

I think people on here sometimes like to think our little corner of the DG world is a lot bigger than it is. I'd be willing to bet that there are more discgolfers within a 100 miles of me than there are members of this forum.

So just looked at hole 18 R4 FPO. . and i like Paige but what is she thinking, Cat throws a roller that ends up in a bad place. . .and Cat is one behind.
All Paige has to do is to par the hole or even boogie, Cat can´t birdy from where she is, even par is HARD. . and she throws a high risk roller?!? WHY!

Van Dyken and Val played the hole for par, and got it. . .i can´t understand why paige played the way she did. ..Cat HAS to attack. . Paige dont

Kevin will be on the round 1 card for sure. He's the reason I'm going. Arranged it all.

Awesome round 4 for you guys to watch. Some absolutely incredible shots. Vid should be up mid afternoon.

Thinking of dropping the non-commentary version early AM for the Patreon folks.

Doing another champ vs chumps Monday at 1 pm at Milo. If you're in the area come on out!

So glad that you're doing ZTO this year. :thmbup:

Also loved the BSF coverage; great work!

Just for my own interest, how tough is it for you guys to film in the rain? I could imagine all sorts of troubles, from sketchy footing to audio interference to just keeping equipment from getting wet.

So glad that you're doing ZTO this year. :thmbup:

Also loved the BSF coverage; great work!

Just for my own interest, how tough is it for you guys to film in the rain? I could imagine all sorts of troubles, from sketchy footing to audio interference to just keeping equipment from getting wet.

Thanks!

It's honestly not bad for the A and B cam as long as the rain is coming straight down, and we remember umbrellas :)

Much tougher for our slow mo guy as he needs both hands on the cam, and then stuff gets wet and fogs up.

Funny enough it's actually creates way better footage than when it's sunny. Highlights aren't as crazy high.

Yea, its much easier for the viewer to track the discs with the light evened out.

...hmm I seem to remember having a similar conversation after last year's BSF.

Latest posts