• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 DGPT Jonesboro Open

Cool to start with a bogey and still play the round with the 7th all time rating

Looks like Paige's unofficial rating dropped back to 1025. Lisa and Ellen shot more than 60 points below their rating so their scores were not used in the unofficial SSA calculation. That 1025 round should still be in the top 10 for women on courses in that 54-60 SSA range.

No doubt Steve West is having a panic attack right now looking at the scores on hole 16.

Pretty good scoring spread although a chunk of it appears to come from OB penalties.

The 9 and 8 even out the average, although I'm guessing the top 30 or 40 players will average a full stroke under par or more.

what's hole 5 like? TONS of "pars" with only a couple of birds/bogs

Looks like Paige's unofficial rating dropped back to 1025. Lisa and Ellen shot more than 60 points below their rating so their scores were not used in the unofficial SSA calculation.

Dang, that's exactly what I estimated on the Udisc Live Facebook page!

Eagle with a hot start. I think this course sets up well for Eagle and would not be surprised to see him in the hunt on Sunday.

Latest posts