• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 Las Vegas Challenge PDGA NT

Don't see any complaints about today's lead card... other than where's Ricky? It's going to be an air show... Can't wait for video coverage.

Wow! I think it pretty awesome to see the leaderboard change up a little bit. The DD guys came to play. Good job AJ!! now it's time to see Ricky make his comeback and take the win

Lyle, I suggest removing your last two lines. Not accurate, germane, or amusing. If you want anyone to read and appreciate your diatribes, you could at least keep them completely relevant.

Aside from poor humor his joke was just inaccurate, industry grade cultivation of medical or recreational marijuana is as intensive a farming endeavor as any.

He has been known to manufacture his own suspense.

It's not over until the last putt on the last hole with Eagle.

My favorite story lines besides Eagles big win is Drew Gibson top 5 in his first big tournament back with Innova. Also, Kevin Jones finishing top 10. Love it.

lead card players deserve to be on film...but this is where 2nd and 3rd card coverage is helpful. 2nd card MPO coverage >> FPO lead card coverage in every way possible. entertainment, views, skill level, etc, etc.

I strongly disagree. I love watching FPO, and will sometimes watch it over the MPO lead card. Those guys are so good, that it's not relevant to me. FPO is closer to my skill level, and I can learn by watching them. Plus Paige crushes and she's awesome!

Probably my least favorite tournament on tour. Brown grass and boring hyzers. Not a fan of The Memorial either. Both are relatively boring golf.
If this was in the middle of the year, when there's more golf to be watched, I may even skip watching it. I was on YT earlier and couldn't figure out why it listed some of the videos as watched, forgot that I even did until I loaded them up and scanned through. There was so little memorable action in them.

I strongly disagree. I love watching FPO, and will sometimes watch it over the MPO lead card. Those guys are so good, that it's not relevant to me. FPO is closer to my skill level, and I can learn by watching them. Plus Paige crushes and she's awesome!
FPO is always a good watch, in general they seem to be having more fun out there; and playing the course more the way it was designed, not dropping huge hyzers or easily getting over OB every time.