• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 Las Vegas Challenge PDGA NT

brutalbrutus

* Ace Member *
Yay! Tour season officially kicks off this week at the Las Vegas Challenge NT. Round 1 is Thursday...

Disc golf fans will have access to a variety of media channels for coverage of the 2018 Las Vegas Challenge presented by Innova.

Jomez Productions will be onsite, producing post-round video for both Open (MPO) and Open Women (FPO) feature and top cards all four days of competition. Subscribe to Jomez Productions on YouTube for the latest videos. For live media junkies, UDisc will provide live scoring on their app and udisclive.com.

No live feed but Jomez will do their usual great work I'm sure....

Looks like the feature card is Ricky, Eagle, Simon and Nate Sexton.

Last edited:
What exactly does Scott do here?
qvVs4qS.jpg

(bonus points to anybody who knows the sauce of this image. Hint: greatest band on earth.)

Yeah I get that its Jomez but they have been contracted in the past to Film events like the USDGC and still fall under SpinTV's youtube channel.

yep, that's how it worked last year. But this year, Jomez is contracted directly with Innova for this event, instead of through SpinTV on behalf of Innova. so it won't be branded as anything other than Jomez, sponsored by Innova. So it will be on their channel. That's just a long way of saying SpinTV isn't involved in the round-by-round video production of the event.

Yay! Tour season officially kicks off this week at the Las Vegas Challenge NT. Round 1 is Thursday...

No live feed but Jomez will do their usual great work I'm sure....

Looks like the feature card is Ricky, Eagle, Simon and Nate Sexton.

Does anyone know if there will still be a live scoring link on PDGA events and if so, will it take you to the UDISC site this year?

Her name sounds like Sayonara, as in "Sayonara, Sai Anada," as a way to say goodbye to her. I'm sure she's never heard that before. /s

She's off to a good start at -3 through 13 holes at the time of this writing. We jinxed her into a double bogey on hole 10. and what looks to be a bogey on 14. Looks to be keeping it clean for the most part though. Anyone know if she plans on touring? It's early yet, but this could be a breakout performance.

Glad to see the TDs followed Competition Manual rule 1.06 when they set up the groupings for the 1st round.

no, wait, I meant to say I'm not surprised to see the TDs ignored that rule.

Latest posts