• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

THIS JUST IN:

Paul and Ricky are joining forces with Lighting Discs. Can't wait to see the McHelix Driver and the Number 2 Sockibomb Putter line of discs.

Looks like a nice stack of the Swirly ESP Forces. I would grab a stack to fingerfck in front of the fireplace/TV as well. While leaving the rest of the run sit in storage while they skyrocket in value.

I wouldn't be surprised to see more pros trying to gobble up stacks like this to REALLY maintain consistency in your backups. Sure they would maybe have to put some $ down, but they are used to only free plastic, so that's prob why you prob don't see it more.

Doea Discraft also use the mini stickers on the bottom of the rim to prevent a vacuum from forming when stacked? I know Innova/Discmania does, and you can see them in the pic.

Doea Discraft also use the mini stickers on the bottom of the rim to prevent a vacuum from forming when stacked? I know Innova/Discmania does, and you can see them in the pic.

Discmania does...

Or it is a stack of something sweet from Innova that he can sell off once he's gone to pay for a couple date nights.

Hehe, first hint this was a troll is he doesn't drink soda. If it was a Dr. Pepper it may be more believable though since that's his guilty pleasure. :p

Dr Pepper is my gulity pleasure too. :eek: If Paul McBeth is a Dr Pepper guy, then I know he is alright.

Now, those players who drink Mountain Dew! Booooo!!! :thmbdown:

Dr Pepper is my gulity pleasure too. :eek: If Paul McBeth is a Dr Pepper guy, then I know he is alright.

Now, those players who drink Mountain Dew! Booooo!!! :thmbdown:

Mnt. Dew tastes like it will give you cancer. Dr. Pepper tastes like what happens when you mix every soft drink at a gas station. Now if you told me McBeth drinks Squirt, then I would be a fan for life.

"My life is Mountain Dew...I drink this like it's water".

Gotta admit, I never saw that one coming.

Latest posts