• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

Buchajs1

Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
It's getting cold here in Vermont and disc golf season is coming to an end. Never too early to start speculating about the future, right?

I am looking forward to finding out who Kevin Jones signs with, and am curious to see if there will be any other major sponsor jumps before next season.

Speculate away.

I don't expect that many interesting things from the disc golf market, except from Kevin Jones.

Hokom and Locastro could make interesting rumors too.

Also, we will finally see what the DG Group has in store to help the players in their negotiations apart from the ones with disc manufacturers. This could turn into some funny sponsorships...

It'll be interesting to see who if anyone Discraft does pick up, they seem to be halfway in one of their "we're really interested in disc golf" phases. Ultimate being their bread and butter they tend to put disc golf on the back burner in cycles, it's a shame too as they could have rivaled Innova if focus had been kept on the golf side.

It'll be interesting to see who if anyone Discraft does pick up, they seem to be halfway in one of their "we're really interested in disc golf" phases. Ultimate being their bread and butter they tend to put disc golf on the back burner in cycles, it's a shame too as they could have rivaled Innova if focus had been kept on the golf side.

Kevin Jones would be a great pickup for them...

Yep, apparently a million dollar contract for McBeth on Discraft.

Everyone is very sure of it on the FB.

If true, wonder how his new Discraft teammates would feel about that?

I think we are going to see some shakeups this off season. I am excited.

Oooo. Give us a hint. Something we're likely to go the wrong direction with but in hindsight we'll see that you were being honest. Maybe give us the name of a company getting someone big.

Yep, apparently a million dollar contract for McBeth on Discraft.

Everyone is very sure of it on the FB.

If true, wonder how his new Discraft teammates would feel about that?

There's million-dollar-contract money in disc golf?? This feels like an April Fool's day post.

It would be pretty awesome to see Discraft pick up someone new. Kevin Jones seems like an easier acquisition than McBeth, though...

There's million-dollar-contract money in disc golf?? This feels like an April Fool's day post.

It would be pretty awesome to see Discraft pick up someone new. Kevin Jones seems like an easier acquisition than McBeth, though...

Discraft had that Ultimate Money brah.

Latest posts