• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

0e5074515569a8eb873399c872cfd60b.jpg

I always thought Uli and Cat had some stakes in Prodigy. . so i was surprised when he left

I always thought Uli and Cat had some stakes in Prodigy. . so i was surprised when he left

Really? Would you want to work in a small team with an Ex?
Uli leaving Prodigy was the easiest pro to guess leaving last year. Even his comments about the discs were some foreshadowing.

Really? Would you want to work in a small team with an Ex?
Uli leaving Prodigy was the easiest pro to guess leaving last year. Even his comments about the discs were some foreshadowing.

No i wouldn´t but as i said, i thought Uli owned a small part of Prodigy. . harder to leave then

You are over-estimating the amount of working together required to be sponsored by the same manufacturer.

Also, Cat's current boyfriend is Austin Hannum, who is on the same Discraft team as her ex...

You are over-estimating the amount of working together required to be sponsored by the same manufacturer.

Agreed. Also, I'm not sure the divorce was all that bitter or ugly, so the concept of Cat and Uli being on the same DG team isn't out of the question.

"Likes sands through the hourglass...."

I think she is a great player but it sometimes "bug me" that she looks mad and like she hates to be on the Course. . but then again you can say the same thing about Paul. . . .not everybody can be like Simon or Koling

From what I have seen and heard, I would put Koling more in the Cat category for demeanor on the course than Simon.

Not implying a change in sponsor, but Austin Turner has seemed to drop out of the disc golf spotlight.

According to his pdga player info page, he has been playing in tournaments this year, but not many biggies.

Does anyone know if he has plans to tour again?

Not implying a change in sponsor, but Austin Turner has seemed to drop out of the disc golf spotlight.

According to his pdga player info page, he has been playing in tournaments this year, but not many biggies.

Does anyone know if he has plans to tour again?

he got hurt in late February, don't know what the injury was like or the recovery timetable but that could have played a factor

And now McBeast is coming into the fold? Things are really looking up for Discraft!

It took me a year and a half, but today I decided to go all out McBeast Fanboy! :p

picture.php

Two things.

First, I just realized that I now had the mark of the (Mc) beast. Actually, I don't think that I'm happy about that. :D

2nd, Blame my daughter for the pic. I normally don't look this psycho! LOL! And don't chime in with some sort of comment about that, Swatso or Dwill!

Latest posts