• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

... Whereas a lot of the top righties don't rely on it as much.... amirite? Oops, amileft?

I broke my right hand last summer and threw wrong hand only for about 2 months. Still keeping up with it for warmups and some practice. I can throw inside 250 with some consistency and can now actually throw farther wrong handed than I can forehand right handed.

Prodigy confirms Paul Uli is departing the company per FB.

https://www.facebook.com/386300284769523/posts/2081946088538259?sfns=0

:clap:

Solid move for a great player and even better guy. Hopefully he's received a better offer/incentives in this new deal and is going to a company who can market him effectively. He's put together a few impressive seasons in a row and hopefully with more money he can slow down the "road warrior" approach he has taken by playing so many events.

Called the Grip bag. "new shots in his game"

The marketing genius of this man.

I'll bet anyone 2 dollars that his game will look exactly the same as when he carried his previous sponsors discs.

Definitely the roach, provided the shot is on line. You don't get that flip with a chally. Plus this looks a little shallower.

Add to that the graphic at the end of Jomez's teaser vid.... definitely the Roach

Latest posts