• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

yes whos getting the destroyer? avery barsby?

Barsby doesn't throw Destro; he's a Boss guy.
Avery is Discmania now.

Sexton more likely to get Destroyer, imothrowbot.

I'm going to wait 1 day to see if the McBeth departure announcement is some sort of Halloween shenanigans, and still yet to see anything official from Discraft on the topic. But it looks like I'll be donating to MTL's charity of choice.

Well played, _MTL_

Avery is Discmania now.

I'm going to wait 1 day to see if the McBeth departure announcement is some sort of Halloween shenanigans, and still yet to see anything official from Discraft on the topic. But it looks like I'll be donating to MTL's charity of choice.

Well played, _MTL_

I think a lot of people forget that to get a sig disc with innova you pretty much have to win a world championship. Wiggins on the boss rightfully so and Yeti on the Yeti rightfully so. My guess is that we are going to have no sig destroyers.

seppo, Uli and Dickerson seem to enjoy it. They made prodigy discs look awesome on tourney coverage this past year.

Yeah, Prodigy is trending up in tourney results. Didn't they get 3 of the top 6 (or 8?) spots at Worlds this year? Uli commentary is also a growing phenomenon.

I recall seeing that Uli has been sponsored by 4 different disc brands throughout the years. Will be interesting to see where he lands next. Certainly plenty of options on the table; he doesn't really seem to have any enemies in the sport.

Avery is Discmania now.

Well played, _MTL_

Hope springs eternal.:p

seppo, Uli and Dickerson seem to enjoy it. They made prodigy discs look awesome on tourney coverage this past year.

Just cuz they enjoy it doesnt mean the company is doing well. You rarely see anybody throwing it and a lot of vendors dont carry them because of that.