• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

You just liked a comment about not bringing politics into it, and then you proceed to bring politics into it a few posts latter. You're quite a piece of work, Jamie.

I liked a comment about not bringing identity politics into ****ting on a pro for fun. Not even in the same zip code as far as relevance to my quoted post.

I think you just don't like me, for whatever reason. That's fine though, I sleep well at night and I'm sure you do too. Let's just leave it at that? I'm over the ad hominem.

I liked a comment about not bringing identity politics into ****ting on a pro for fun. Not even in the same zip code as far as relevance to my quoted post.

I think you just don't like me, for whatever reason. That's fine though, I sleep well at night and I'm sure you do too. Let's just leave it at that? I'm over the ad hominem.

dorseymatt was not "****ting on a pro for fun. He gave a perfectly reasonable response to a question. If Drew wasn't an Innova guy, you'd have passed right over this.

Good thing you didn't go into law like your siblings-way too thin skinned.

dorseymatt was not "****ting on a pro for fun. He gave a perfectly reasonable response to a question. If Drew wasn't an Innova guy, you'd have passed right over this.

Good thing you didn't go into law like your siblings-way too thin skinned.

:popcorn:
Mildly interested in the mental gymnastics required to paint me as the thin-skinned one here, considering I was just editorializing on an altru-business move Prodigy is making?

It must've been weird for your cherry-picked narrative when Drew was DD and I felt the same way about him as I do now...or when he wasn't sponsored?

Honest question, do you just enjoy picking stupid fights and attacking me whenever you see the opportunity? I'd be perfectly fine if you didn't respond to me at all, but it's a free country so maybe it's how you pursue happiness.

Oops...I guess I brought politics into it again by your definition. My bad :rolleyes:, I'll go back to ignoring you. Just remember when going after a "piece of work" make sure you don't bite off a bigger piece than you can chew. ;)

Trying to catch up on stuff...

Drew seems like a tool, from everything I have heard he's the type of guy to be nice to you at first then go and talk about you passive aggressively on social media later. Don't hate him, just rather see other players win. His social media posts and outbreaks on course have not done him any favors as well. I have no reason to root for him, there's a ton of other players who are genuinely nice. If you like him cause he throws far, well there's quite a few other players who do as well.

I'm not sure where people think that everyone hates Discraft. I have seen thousands of posts here since joining talking about how awesome their discs and plastics are. The Zone and the Buzzz are 2 of the most used and most iconic discs in the game. Seems like a bit of a victim complex.

As for prodigy, they got a ton of good molds and their plastic is some of the best stuff on the market. I would say they don't see play like a lot of other brands near me. I do have 30-40 D2's in my bag/closet, so I'm doing my part to keep them afloat...

I would love to see Wysocki back at Innova. Seems like a perfect fit. Sexton can be the face and figurehead of the brand. Ricky can come in, make more money, and just focus on winning stuff without having the extra stress of being the only big name under the brand.

:popcorn:
Mildly interested in the mental gymnastics required to paint me as the thin-skinned one here, considering I was just editorializing on an altru-business move Prodigy is making?

It must've been weird for your cherry-picked narrative when Drew was DD and I felt the same way about him as I do now...or when he wasn't sponsored?

Honest question, do you just enjoy picking stupid fights and attacking me whenever you see the opportunity? I'd be perfectly fine if you didn't respond to me at all, but it's a free country so maybe it's how you pursue happiness.

Oops...I guess I brought politics into it again by your definition. My bad :rolleyes:, I'll go back to ignoring you. Just remember when going after a "piece of work" make sure you don't bite off a bigger piece than you can chew. ;)

Is this the kind of "professional" look you want to present to the world, Jamie? Might want to reflect on that. And feel to "going back to ignoring me"-I'd be fine with that, tough guy.

Is this the kind of "professional" look you want to present to the world, Jamie? Might want to reflect on that. And feel to "going back to ignoring me"-I'd be fine with that, tough guy.

TLDR Recap

*GoldeneyeGolf challenges JTacoma03 to a duel out of nowhere*

*GoldeneyeGolf quickly runs out of ammo*

*GoldeneyeGolf throws the gun at JTacoma03, yelling insults as he runs away*

*JTacoma03 stands there confused for a moment, but then chuckles and casually goes back to his day*

TLDR Recap

*GoldeneyeGolf challenges JTacoma03 to a duel*

*GoldeneyeGolf's blade breaks after first exchange*

*In a last stitch attempt GoldeneyeGolf throws his pommel at JTacoma03*

*JTacoma03 is hit by the pommel, but it's only a flesh wound*

FTFY. Duel jokes just work better in the 14th century.

This is the internet, so who gives a F. People need to stop being so butt hurt.

Can we please not do the whole JCW (or whatever its called) sexist, racist, blah blah blah here? The Disc Golf course is the last place where you can go and get away from politricks. Everywhere else is infected with it.

Last edited:

Latest posts