• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

I can talk to this. This past season I bagged both a Tournament Harp and a Neutron Particle. The way I describe it to people is that if you know what a Harp does (oh my god it's so overstable. . .), then a Particle is basically 0.6 Harps. It does what a Harp does, but not as much so.

For a more practical example, Harps fight HARD out of anhyzer for me on RHBH. They want to fade to the left, desperately so. A Particle, on the other hand, will fight out of an anhyzer, but not so immediately, so I can shape some tasty, tasty lines through dense trees with them.

edit: I imagine if Ricky was throwing Particles, they'd flip up to flat, have a little turn, go straight for a while, then finally dump at the end, all the while covering double the distance mere mortals throw them.

How about an MVP Deflector, would that more beefy like a Harp?

Keep in mind that MVP is confirmed have an overstable putter in the works (called the Entropy) but has not been released yet. Hmmmmm

If I wanted cool, I wouldn't be playing Disc Golf.

I get what you are saying but if it were my decision to make, I wouldn't paint myself into a corner with a naming convention like that.

*shrug

Yes, it's so much more logical to stick with a simple name like a Roc, then create 80 different versions. :doh:

Wanna talk confusing? Try to buy a Roc.

I've always been of the opinion that adding slaw is one way to ruin a perfectly good BBQ sammich.

It's OK, you're allowed to be wrong ;)

Yes, it's so much more logical to stick with a simple name like a Roc, then create 80 different versions. :doh:

Wanna talk confusing? Try to buy a find the best Roc for your particular tastes.

FTFY

Also, it's a FT DX

<---dons asbestos undies and awaits the Roc flame war

The first part of your statement is correct.

This. I don't like slaw, but understand why people would. I just don't get throwing it on the sandwich. But I also don't like adding things to other sandwiches that I do like but are normally sides. The exception I make to this is mac and cheese or a fried egg on a burger.

So played...At least the initials thing was about disc golf.

Besides, no one has mentioned smoked brisket finished in onion soup mix and tomato sauce, or smoked fall off the bone chicken wings.

Slaw or BBQ slaw?

That's a trick question, they're both delicious on a BBQ sandwich.

Cabbage is almost never good and whatever funky sauce they put on the slaw does not enhance the delicate smokey, spicey, sweet balance of BBQ sauce that's taken generations to perfect.

Wanna fight?

Latest posts