• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships June 22-26

I've been on cards where courtesy warnings were issued.

As far as time violations go, do you actually bust out your phone or something and measure the time to throw? I'm asking because if somebody called me on it I'd want to know how long I actually took, that way I can help stay within the allowed time limits.

When I called a few marshaling, I would watch the player for a few shots. Then I would wait until they had a very simple lie / tee shot and count in my head. If I got to 45, I would then prepare for an official warning. At that point, I began timing on my phone.

686ft long drive by GG…wow
And 501ft by Paige

Insane how far they can throw…

Paige really killed the putting competition…she won by 10 points!

Is there any video being released of the field events? Seems like something most of us would want to watch. I know I do.

Woo! Who's excited to see the MP"O" World Title awarded to the winner of a ratings-restricted division?

Wait, is THAT the rule? Someone better tell 30% of the FPO field before they tee off today.

you were the one that said MPO in your ridiculous comment.

It's a decent attempt to troll. But failed.

Sick of listening to Val already.

Just turn the sound down or off. Or don't watch. The trolling of people working hard a their (insert "totally thankless") job is really unnecessary. My gosh, she's a 4X and an HOF. That alone deserves all of our respect.

Just turn the sound down or off. Or don't watch. The trolling of people working hard a their (insert "totally thankless") job is really unnecessary. My gosh, she's a 4X and an HOF. That alone deserves all of our respect.

She has our respect, shes just not the best commentator. Hannah, is 100% better than Val is IMO

Latest posts