• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A good solid pink

mpacker5

Par Member
Hey guys, I'm running low of my old rit fuchsia and was wondering what would be a good replacement.

I have an Idye poly pink on the way, has anyone tried it?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys, I'm running low of my old rit fuchsia and was wondering what would be a good replacement.

I have an Idye poly pink on the way, has anyone tried it?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Heck yeah iDye poly is awesome! In addition to a great pink I also mix it with red and orange to give those kind of a "candy" appearance. I've painted it on with acetone, dipped it and done shaving cream. All have come out like I'd hoped. Check the dye a day thread, the pacman ghosts disc I just posted has a pink ghost on there that I painted and I'll repost my squid here too since that is a combo of iDye pink and iDye lilac.

I love that Ghost! Did you use iPoly for Pinky? Thanks for the help btw

Thanks and happy to help!!

Yeah, to avoid remasking I painted the pink on with acetone. The iDye pink is also the base of Clyde (the orange ghost) which I topped with iDye Yellow.

Good to hear, I've got a lot of Christmas presents to dye and want to make sure I have everything I need. Thanks again!