• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Aaron Rodgers plays DG

Maybe about the Yates thing, but not about the best rushing attack and one of the best defenses winning it all. And once Andre comes back Yates will look great, anyone would.

But the difference between what it takes to throw a football and a disc is pretty great.

For everybody's sanity, let's not go there. There exists universal athletic principles. If the guy can throw a football 70 yards he can easily throw a golf disc 210 ft.

For everybody's sanity, let's not go there. There exists universal athletic principles. If the guy can throw a football 70 yards he can easily throw a golf disc 210 ft.
Lets do the backward math on that one. If I can throw a disc 425ft then I can throw a football 141 yards. Yessssss, Discount Double Check dancing on that one Hoss.

I've seen 140 yard tomahawks.. It's not very hard to throw one 80 yards!

Again, not saying it can't be done, but I've never seen it. As I said earlier, I can come close to 400 with a thumber, but something about a tomahawk just doesn't feel natural to me. And I think it's funny how everyone knows a guy or has seen one, but can't actually do it themselves. :popcorn: (troll alert!, totally kidding)

Lets do the backward math on that one. If I can throw a disc 425ft then I can throw a football 141 yards. Yessssss, Discount Double Check dancing on that one Hoss.

I just spit dr. Pepper all over the place and my coworkers are looking at me funny. I told them I was laughing at a comment on a DG forum, and they started looking at me even more funny.

Maybe about the Yates thing, but not about the best rushing attack and one of the best defenses winning it all. And once Andre comes back Yates will look great, anyone would.

so the drubbing by cam and the panthers was what? an aberration?

that d looked pedestrian.....

If 425' is noodle arm, then that would make me yarn arm, or the equivalent of "whatever term sh*ts on noodle arm"

It's not funny. The Texans are going to win the super bowl. TJ Yates is the next Tom Brady. You'll see. You all will!

It's comments like this one that give people the impression that disc golfers are a bunch of stoners.

AARON RODGERS HAD BETTER BE GETTING READY TO PUT UP 30+ PTS IN MY FF FINAL GAME THIS WEEK, NOT OUT SMOKIN' DOPE AND SLINGIN' DISCS WITH THOSE DIRTY DEGENERATE HIPPIES!!!!!! :mad:

As long as they don't have to play the colts again, they have a chance. So bad.

Latest posts