• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Aces 2010

ACE!! I threw my 172 Opto Fuse with a slight hyzer flip that gently tracked left, slammed the chains, teetered on the pan and then fell in the basket for the 1. Eli witnessed the whole thing. The below picture does not do the elevation any justice. The hole has a pretty sharp incline so you need to throw high pretty quickly otherwise youre going to smack some rocks, also has trees left and right.

7c1f641c_m.jpg
- Circle C Hole #9 Tee- Straight and UPhill

wtfballs that hole is steep, like a 40 degree grade

I have to hulk my flippinnest Leo up there.. maybe I'll disc up next time. (not THAT far up tho ;) )

Nice one. Shoulda come to Avery's fistpump clinic tho..

Billym said:
so will we end the 2010 Ace thread with a grand total of DGR Aces? Who reported the most?
Certainly not me, but I'm glad I managed one at least! It wasn't very spectacular either. Short hyzer hole. But any ace is a good ace for me :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not mine, my buddy hit his first ace today on a 155 foot hole throwing a pro katana forehand and had it banana into the basket. It wasn't pretty, but whatever works. (before you send the hate mail I don't condone throwing a katana on a 155 foot hole.)

I had four more close calls... hit the top rim above the chains, hit a basket, hit a pole and had a blow by that was less than a foot behind the chains.

I bought him a new chalky wizard to celebrate his first ace.

Latest posts