• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Aces 2010

#9 Txstate 249ft. uphill sweeping hyzer, plays more like 310-320. I take a big hyzer over the tree and buildings on the right. usually it just sweeps in for a layup bird, but today it just kept going. I would have been 100ft down the hill had I not hit the basket.

b97372d5_m.jpg

Hit my first ace today, hole 13's short pin at Taylor Park. 252 ft LHBH with an X Buzzz in a strong combination tail and left to right crosswind. You can't really see in the picture but there's a pretty leafy tree in the left center of the fairway 2/3 down and I threw it to the left of that right down the tree line and it dropped and faded at the perfect time.

42a3c034.jpg

Shot an amazingly mediocre round at Carroll Marty DGC in Ames this morning, finishing 2 down from the shorts with no birdies and no bogeys. Aced hole 17 with a XXX.

Unity said:
Shot an amazingly mediocre round at Carroll Marty DGC in Ames this morning, finishing 2 down from the shorts with no birdies and no bogeys. Aced hole 17 with a XXX.
Forehand? Congrats on the ace!

Lifetime ace #6, #2 for 2010.
Hole #10 at Aquatic Park Berkeley Ca this morning (3rd time I have aced this!)
180 Star Mako RHBH slight turn over and dropped straight into the basket. Had to get a lady walking her dog to sign as she was the only witness.

Aced #11 at a new course Highland Hills in NC.Super short at 145'.Coolest baskets I have I have seen.They are Kingpin and come in lots o colors.http://www.discking1.com/Baskets.html

I got my sixth ace of the year tonight! I somehow aced #13 of Live Oak City Park, in San Antonio, TX. Double-skip flick ace. Lucky as shit.

i havent hit an ace since 2006 but i had to share for my friend/boss. I finally got him out on the course this summer. armco park in ashland ky, first round ever, first time throwing a golf disc, and he aced hole 7 on the white course with a 150g dx leopard. It is a short course but still, i don't even care to think about how long it took to get my first one. lol

Aced hole #15 on front course of la mirada, california during the socal championships. It was my first ace of the year, 2nd tourney ace, and 12th ace overall. I threw a proline cobra 180g. Hole is 320 feet. It was a slow hyzer flip that stood up about 50 feet out from the basket and went straight in. All chains. That w
as my highlight of the long tournment year.

Hit the basket on #18 short in the dark at Arboretum the other day. Can't seem to sink one lately though.

Money!

Got my first money putter ace on hole 5 at red arrow. Stupid little hole that I normally just throw a lazy side arm but I did a little anny and it flattened out and went in.

Got my first ace ever last weekend in the 2nd round of a tournament on #16 at Bowen Park in Nanaimo, BC. It's a slightly uphill 210' wide tunnel hole that I threw a 161g GL River as a gentle approach shot.

I also had my first ever black ace in the first round with a xXx FH shot. This park is very congested and you throw over other baskets multiple times per round from the long tees so the black ace is not a display of truely terrible skill.

A very exciting day!

Frank Delicious said:
Do pygmy aces count?

Hole 6 @ the boneyard: 88 feet.
like you got the wrong site, dude. i think that gets you a tshirt and a bj on dgcr. at least a nip slip.

so will we end the 2010 Ace thread with a grand total of DGR Aces? Who reported the most?

Latest posts