• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Adventures in Lego Disc Golf, Episode 2

Jukeshoe

<---[Your Ad Here]
Diamond level trusted reviewer
The Saga continues with Holes 3 & 4....

Due to technical difficulties with YouTube's audio stripping, you won't see an imbedded video. Follow the link to view....

http://www.vimeo.com/9846966

Super special thanks again to Apothecary for the technical support.:hfive:

Also thanks to everyone for the awesome feedback on Episode One....

That disc store owner needs to take his profits to Jenny Craig...what a fat SOB.

I like the special appearance by visible wires.

That disc store owner needs to take his profits to Jenny Craig...what a fat SOB.

I like the special appearance by visible wires.

Ha! I didn't want to use a "normal" guy for the non-disc golfers, because as we all know, if you're not a disc golfer, you're not a real (lego) human! ;)

Yeah, I sure wish I could figure out a better way to suspend the discs mid-flight, but I'm kinda lazy...so it's whatever is lying around the house. I tried fishing line, but man that didn't work at all. So as it stands, Mr. Visible Wires will continue to be amongst the supporting cast. :D

I am very , very impressed. That is really cool. I love it. Good work. I love seeing the Australian Outback in the backgroud of the second hole. That was really cool. Thanks for posting this.:clap:

I am very , very impressed. That is really cool. I love it. Good work. I love seeing the Australian Outback in the backgroud of the second hole. That was really cool. Thanks for posting this.:clap:

Oh no, thank YOU for the kind comments. I'm glad people get a kick out of these goofy little vids. How's the burn-out going, btw?

Is the Disc Store owner Jaba the Hut or is it just me?

Uh, I think that's just you. :)

I think it's a Duplo dude, or something along those lines. If you look closely at the beginning of the shop scene there's another weird lego type guy (also with no legs.) I'm not sure where I got those, but I think they were from Lego sets for younger kids circa 1984-1985ish? Anyone else have guys like this? I'm kinda curious as to how many people had lego guys of this ilk.

Uh, I think that's just you. :)

I think it's a Duplo dude, or something along those lines. If you look closely at the beginning of the shop scene there's another weird lego type guy (also with no legs.) I'm not sure where I got those, but I think they were from Lego sets for younger kids circa 1984-1985ish? Anyone else have guys like this? I'm kinda curious as to how many people had lego guys of this ilk.

One of the golfer's shirt is definitely 80's Space logo. I used to have the whole set of those.

One of the golfer's shirt is definitely 80's Space logo. I used to have the whole set of those.

Yep, 80's space stuff ruled. The guy's shirt is from the sets prior to the Blacktron and the magnet sets that came out after that...never had any of the magnet sets, but definitely loved the Blacktron sets.