• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Adventures In Lego Disc Golf

Any truth that this video has sparked a debate about which lego course is better, flip city lego or idlewild lego?

is that machu pichu in the backround?
might be the most badass site for a course ever

That is indeed Machu Pichu...what, didn't everyone have the Machu Pichu Lego set growing up?

that was awesome. Was it for a class or something or did you just do that on your own? I am seriously impressed. If you do another one you have the guys talk, maybe have one of them "nice" the other one or something. Like dub your voices your voices in or something.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but isn't the url for this site dgcoursereview.com not discgolfcoursereview.com?

Not for a class or anything. I just made it because I can't play for a while due to a bad shoulder, and I'd go insane if I didn't do something dg related. Maybe chalk it up to "You know you're addicted to disc golf when..."

I did run the vid past timg before posting, not wanting to use his site's name without permission and all that jazz. He didn't mention anything about it, and I always was under the assumption it was actually discgolfcoursereview.com (I never really type it in, it's bookmarked.) I can always change it for the next one. Thanks for pointing that out guys!:doh:

haha...pretty solid. I want to see and ace and an outrageoous celebration.

I'm not sure if my Lego guys are skilled enough to get an ace...maybe with some practice though. ;)

I just might be able to come up with an outrageous celebration, though. :D

NICE! :hfive: I'm gonna watch it again & again!! :popcorn:

Love a course with benches and trash cans. Nice touch! :clap:

Dude needs to work on his thumber. :\

Best patent that puppy before Playmobile swoops in and snatches the rights out from under you. :)

That was too bad asss. I loved it. I am going to watch it again. Thanks for posting that.

I did run the vid past timg before posting, not wanting to use his site's name without permission and all that jazz. He didn't mention anything about it, and I always was under the assumption it was actually discgolfcoursereview.com (I never really type it in, it's bookmarked.) I can always change it for the next one. Thanks for pointing that out guys!:doh:

It's not that big a deal, tim owns that domain too, so if someone goes to that address it'll redirect here.

Glad you guys liked it! I was figuring out how to do it all as I went along, so hopefully there will be more at a later date of higher quality....although 16 more holes? :gross:

cabin fever sucks! did you do lego holes before? i remember a thread where someone had posted pics of lego holes all over their house

cabin fever sucks! did you do lego holes before? i remember a thread where someone had posted pics of lego holes all over their house

I posted a Lego pic a couple of weeks ago in the "You might be addicted to dg when..." thread, but that was during the "pre-production" of this vid. This was the first video thing I've ever worked on, but I used to write, record, and produce a lot of music on a digital 8-track, so the editing concepts are pretty much the same. I just approached this project like I would writing a song.

And yes, cabin fever sucks...I'd much rather be out in the snow playing disc golf, badly.

This is the thread he's referring to.

Awesomeness...that's pretty cool that someone else had basically the same idea, even down to the same "discs." I'm super jealous of the broom and the backpack. My Lego collection ends circa 1991, so I don't have access to cool pieces like that.

You can bet if I had an alligator, it'd be in the water hazards!

Great work 164StarValkyrie!!! :clap:

This is the thread he's referring to.

Wow, must have been a slow day at DGCR. I'd like to see some GI Joes disc, I bet they can get some mean snap with those rubber band waists of theirs.

Latest posts